"What is broken can be reforged!"Riven, The ExileK (Kills)/D (Deaths)/A (Assists)
: 0 | L (Losses)
|Affiliation: None (Wanderer, formerly Noxus)|||||Role: Fighter, primary; Assassin, secondary|
|Attributes: Pusher, Melee|||||Height: Five feet, ten inches|||||Weight: 160 lbs.|
Riven's sword, even as a fragment, is massive and heavy, yet she manages to carry it with no issue whatsoever. The woman herself, despite her profession, has a youthful face and attractive form that bears no visible scars. She is Caucasian with lightly tanned, cream-colored skin. In her classic appearance, she wears piecemeal armor, the leftover remnants of her Noxian outfit; one gauntlet (right hand), one pauldron (left shoulder), one foot guard and one shin guard (right leg).
She does not wear a "top", so to speak; Her clothing consists of a skirt, a laced-up leather bustier, and firmly-wound bandages around her upper torso that cover her chest almost completely. Some cleavage from her large, perky breasts is visible, but is not of a significant note. Her bare back would be visible, were it not for a strip of cloth from her leftover armor pieces. Riven's hair is an ashy white, both her head hair and even her eyebrows. It can be assumed that this is her natural hair color, but you'd have to ask to be certain. The additional length of her head hair is bound in a ponytail with a flaring end. Her eyes are a bright amber, and often fierce in battle, while outside of it they look weary.
(Since this will probably come up due to Riven's heavy slashing, dashing, and jumping fight style, her panties are white. Do with that little fact what you wish.)Personality:
Riven used to be fierce and driven, and unerringly loyal to Noxus. However, that's changed--she is no longer with that nation, nor is she considering herself affiliated since her self-imposed exile. As far as they know, she is dead, and she prefers being spoken of that way. What used to be exhilarating in her pursuit of glory, is now something she finds...distasteful. Riven is not what one could call kind, but unlike many of the other Noxian warriors people meet, she lacks an element that many of them have. Fragments of it return in a fight, but you can tell, something has been permanently changed.Friends:
• SingedSpecial AbilitiesPassive: • Runic Blade
- Riven's sword generates a single charge each time she casts an ability. This caps at three charges, but all charges only last for one turn, to be used or lost. Her following basic attacks will consume a single charge at a time in order to deal additional damage.• Broken Wings
- Riven swings her sword in a powerful slash that sends her forward slightly, dealing more damage than a normal basic attack. This ability may be cast three times, and the third cast involves a front-flipping ground slam that damages all nearby enemies and knocks them up. If the three casts aren't used in the same turn, then the ability's cooldown will last two turns instead of one
. This is because the ability is an active that does not "end" until either all casts are spent or the time to use them has expired. Cooldown:
The third attack may be used to pass over thin terrain, such as the wall between jungle and river. She must be standing at the wall (nearly touching it, at less than 1 meter away) to perform this.• Ki burst
- Riven emits a blast of ki from her body to her immediate surroundings in a 1 meter radius. Nearby enemies take damage and are stunned for 1 turn. Cooldown:
2 turns• Valor
- Riven charges in a given direction for a short-distance dash, and gains a shield for 1 turn. This counts as a "Block" ability, and the shield scales off of Attack Damage. Cooldown:
1 turnUltimate: • Blade of the Exile
- Riven reforms her entire blade and maintains it for 1 turn, giving her higher damage, extended attack range, and a single usage of Wind Slash
over this duration.
→ Wind Slash
- With one slash, Riven unleashes a shockwave of runic energy that travels in a cone that disperses over ten meters. The energy deals Attack Damage. Wind Slash can only be used during the ultimate, so failing to do so will make it go dormant with BOTE's cooldown. Wind Slash also turns dormant after it is used once, and is only reusable when another instance of BOTE is activated.
The ultimate has a cooldown of three turns