You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:13:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sweets is looking for some stories. (F for M)  (Read 438 times)

Offline sweetsTopic starter

Sweets is looking for some stories. (F for M)
« on: March 04, 2016, 02:15:00 AM »
Hello I am Sweets and I am currently looking to start some new stories.

A few quick things
There are a variety of fandoms that I am familiar with and am comfortable playing in. If you do not see one you are interested in fell free to ask.
I try to respond at the very least four to five times a week, if we hit a good stride a few responses a day could happen.
If you do not find something in my ons and offs feel free to ask me. I am up to try new things.

I am still adding to these story ideas currently
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 11:03:07 PM by sweets »

Re: Sweets is looking for some stories. (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 11:04:27 PM »
Television show Based plots

Title: Otterly Amazing
Setting: Grimms universe, in a remote town.
Pairing: Female Luisant-PÍcheur x Male Grimm/ regular human.

Marie was an artist who had fallen in love with the riverside town she had discovered. The town did not have a large Wesen population but that did not bother her like most Luisant-PÍcheur she was quiet and gentle. That put her at odds with a some of the more violent races. She had her art though, and the waters around her home so she was content. When sudden Wesen related deaths start to plague the town though it is then that she meets him and her world changes. Maybe it is a Grimm who is investigating the deaths, or maybe a bystander who gets caught up in it all.

Title: Stupid Cupid
Setting: Supernatural Universe shortly before Bobby's death.
Pairing: Female Hunter/ The God of Love
N/C Basically an unrequited love between a God and a human. Cupid dose not want to use his power to make Vanessa fawn over him, he is intrigued by how she is currently.

Vanessa was a rather skilled Hunter, she had to be to have survived this long. When stopping in on Bobby to unload a few cursed objects for him to dispose of in his junk yard she manages to cross paths with the Winchesters. They apparently were hunting some artifact with a whole lot of mojo to take down some of the new monsters that showed up. Unfortunately simply to get to it took a whole lot of power, so Vanessa offers to call in a 'ya owe me' from someone she met in the past that she had been holding onto.

A quick ritual later and she had gone and summoned Cupid. Not one of the Angels, but the old God himself. He had been bound by a coven of witches and when Vanessa cleared them out it broke the bindings putting him in her debt. Her request was simple, get the artifact for the Winchesters and he did not owe her anymore. Upon retrieving the artifact when the God leave he takes Vanessa with him.

Inspired by Karl Urban's look as Cupid from Xena (dressed for modern day) but not necessary for my partner to use the image.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Re: Sweets is looking for some stories. (F for M)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 11:46:42 PM »
Original stories.

Title: Seeing Fae
Setting: Historical Fantasy.
Pairing: Human female x fae male.

1a N/C
She had been taken from the woods near her house at a young age, though she was returned shortly after. She never remembered anything from her time gone but when she came back she could see all those creatures her parents claimed were stories. The fairy, the imps and pixie all of them. She learned to not speak of what she saw as she grew older though she would still speak with her friends in secret. At the festival her town was throwing she met a man, he was handsome and the spent the whole night talking and dancing.

As it turned out however while she had forgotten the time she spent in the fae court he had not forgotten her, and he intended to bring her back.