You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:28:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Three quick ideas about female submission! (looking for female characters)  (Read 223 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Hello!

These days, I'm tempted to exercise my (usually dormant  ;D) dominant side. So, here are three ideas for quick RPs with me playing a dominant male.

1. The Preacher's New Follower - in this story, I'd be playing a conservative preacher with mind control powers. Thanks to these powers, the preacher created a small community of followers brainwashed into an ultra-conservative way of life. In the story, a young woman would be brought to the community for some reason. And, of course, the preacher would try making her a part of his flock as soon as possible...

This would be a story of this woman's brainwashing. The preacher would proceed with bending her to his will, altering her personality completely. In quick order, he'd change her beliefs, opinions, looks - until she'd be turned into a docile follower of his conservative dogma.

I'm looking for someone to play the young woman in question!

2. The Submissive Wife - in this story, I'd like to play a guy who is married to a wife who is an exact embodiment of the traditional "submissive housewife" stereotype. The guy's wife would be meek, docile, deferential... She'd be this demurely-dressed housewife who loves her husband with all her heart, cooks for him, follows his opinions in everything etc. I'd like to explore what living with such a wife would be like!

Story-wise, it could be a story of a wish coming true through a genie's wish (or something similar). Here's this guy who is single... but, suddenly, is granted a wife through the way of a magic spell. And this wife is exactly what he would like a wife to be... or, at least, what he *thinks* he would like a wife to be.

Alternatively, he could be a guy who has relative in Stepford and is given a brainwashed wife after moving in there. Heck, this story could even be combined with the previous one... Let's brainstorm! In any case, I'd like to explore a guy's life with a such a stereotypical woman.

I'm looking for someone to play the wife!

3. Kneel And Submit! - basically, I'd like to RP a scene based on this image:

I'm not sure what the context could be - maybe this could be combined with one of the previous two ideas? In any case, I'd like to RP a situation where my male character's wife / girfriend submits to him in such a way. By kneeling, wearing conservative clothes etc...

I'd be looking for the wife / girlfriend here!

So... these are the ideas. If interested, please PM me!  Let's talk  :-)