You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:52:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire the Masquerade: Black Gold [Closed for now!]  (Read 7459 times)

Offline BlytheTopic starter

All righty, folks,

I have opted to only approve 4 sheets. If you did not receive a PM from me stating yours was approved, it means I did not approve yours. I am very sorry; I received some really great sheets (and I thank each and every one of you for taking the time out to submit one; if I ever decide to re-open recruitment using another interest check thread, I will consider looking back at those who posted here originally). There were many wonderful and creative people expressing interest, but I ended up needing keep things at 4 players rather than the 6 I wanted due to my current time constraints.

Approved players have received a PM with the links they need. As such, since recruitment is now closed, I am also closing this thread.

Again, thank you all for your time and patience, and I am sorry I was not able to accept everyone.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 08:42:00 PM by Blythe »