You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 03:26:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Irish Elections  (Read 323 times)

Offline White WolfTopic starter

The Irish Elections
« on: February 21, 2016, 09:49:37 PM »
At the risk of being met with the sound of crickets, seeing as how we're only five days away, I was wondering if there are any other Irish members on Elliquiy that'll be casting a vote this coming Friday in our general elections (I know, it's so easy to forget we're going to the polls in less than a week, when the American elections are so much more interesting).

If there are any other Irish people out here - or any nationality living in Ireland, I guess - I'd be really interested to see what the consensus was and what people think about the upcoming elections :)

...Though I'm probably talking to a wall xD Hahahaha

Offline AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The Irish Elections
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 10:02:15 AM »
I'm in Ireland but don't vote here because I'm from another country.

I also don't keep up with the intricacies of Irish politics that much, so I don't really have much to say. 

What are your thoughts on how the elections went?

Offline Callie Del Noire

Re: The Irish Elections
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 05:21:31 PM »
I dunno Wolf, when I lived in Ireland (1980) the general elections could get mean down at the local store/pub. One of two times I'd hear the parish priest swear.