Galactic Futa Squad! (Sci-fi, comedy, freeform, Starfleet-esk parody) CLOSED

Started by BlueEyedBard, February 21, 2016, 02:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Sain on February 21, 2016, 01:46:16 PM
Maybe I can still switch to Doctor before anyone else calls it. Scientist free now.

My plant could also be a nurse if someone else really wants to play a main doctor character.

That's fine, you called it. Also I am cool with a Nurse on board, they will have to bunk in the infantry room with the cadet and the nurse will not likely get to go on too many away missions unless it was specifically called for. Say if the doctor was stuck on the ship and they needed medical personnel with them.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

MissFire

MissFire
Character Name: Car'xilli D'aquiri
Race: Rahn
Position: Pilot
Gear: Rhanic Single-Hand Variable Photonic Pistol (RSVP), Rhanic Variable Uniform Suit, Barette (tm) HUD

Biography: The Rahn are one of the oldest and strangest species in the galaxy. While they posses incredible technology and keen intuition, their insatiable curiosity and drive to explore has caused their numbers to dwindle exponentially as the rhani fall victim to the various pitfalls of wandering unknown space. Car'xilli D'aquiri (called 'Dee' for short) is one of the few of her kind that has not set out on her own. Like the rest of her kind, Dee's body is composed of a semi-translucent gel-like substance that makes her extremely durable and resistant to both high and low temperatures. Her body is a blueish green color and her eyes a dark magenta. While she scored almost impossibly high marks in flight school at Star Command (even going as far as clearing the previously thought impossible Maru Simulation), her insatiable curiosity, penchant for reckless experimentation, and clumsy nature caused her to alienate (pun not intended) herself from her fellow graduates. With no commander willing to take her aboard, Star Command instead pushed her off onto the Eros where they hope she'll crash the ship into something, or pilot it through a wormhole for the sake of exploration.

Likes: Uncharted planets, unknown space, mysterious devices, well-hung women
Dislikes: Boredom, rudeness
Strengths: Top-Tier Pilot, durable, loyal
Flaws: Excitable, clumsy, no sense of caution
Theme: Diva Dubstomp
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Sain

Nice. I don't think my plant will undermine the main doctor much so it should work out. Instead I think she might provide a nice little source of headache for Aravae ;D

Writer Name: Sain
Character Name: Purninj Vesipaast
Picture/Description: Purninj is a Floran - a humanoid shaped plant girl with leaf like hair on her head and above her privates. She is a little smaller than most humans with the top of her hair reaching five feet. Upon arousal her normally tiny clitoris can swell to form a fertilization appendage up to ten inches in length and three in thickness.
Position: Nurse
Gear: Standard issue nurse uniform, Portable UV-lamp, First Aid Kit, Herbal medicine and water.
Biography: Purninj’s race - Florans - are a relatively fresh addition to the starfaring races. Not many of her kind venture outside their home system as most of her kind took the discovery of space travel as an opportunity to spread their tribal feuds to neighboring plantes and moons. However, a good handful of Florans have taken the first steps towards integrating their species into the Federation. For this purpose the brightest Floran sprouts were sent to various academies and universities to learn as much of the Galaxy as they could and set a bright example for all other Floran who came in their footsteps.

Alas what Floran consider bright and brilliant does not quite align with the expectations of rest of the Galaxy. Purninj was able to memorize and learn some of the complex secrets of life, but not enough to become a proper doctor. Besides the Star Command could not approve of her questionable practices of treating the patients with her bodily excretions and tendency to sleep with the majority of her patients. Somehow she managed to pass as a nurse however.

Purninj was honestly excited to be assigned aboard Eros. She doesn’t much worry about career advancement or reputation and only wants to continue seeing the stars and the universe. Seeing new things makes her uncontrollably excited and ignites a need to go touch, taste and smell everything.
Likes: Starlight (the closer the better), fluids, dirt, mud, inspecting other organics, making others happy and healed, mixing her own potions
Dislikes: Robots, Vegans
Flaws: Quite often has trouble reading emotions of nonplants (despite them being identical to her own), Does not like contesting others but doesn’t prioritize orders from the authority over anything else either (just likes to do what the last person told her to do).

Good choice in artwork Missfire :D
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

BlueEyedBard

@Missfire love it, glad we opened up to a female pilot!

@Sain she is going to make an excellent nurse aboard the Eros. I bet she has great bedside manner!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

@Angiejuusan perfect doctor! I hope she likes her nurse.

Everyone I'm sorry I haven't gotten the list on the first page updated yet, this has gotten much more popular faster than I expected, but I will get it updated very shortly and I will make an ooc thread!

Also, has anyone had an interest yet in their character also being the First Officer (captains second in command) this is a job shared with their normal duties. Basically means you have more responsibility towards the ship and the crew. Also all away missions have either the captain or the first officer in them,  sometimes both, rarely neither.
On/Off

Angie

As long as Purniji likes being randomly hugged, I don't think there will be much headache-Aravae handles the really important stuff while Purniji does the stuff that doesn't require specialized knowledge. Also, Aravae's sidearm is kept in a secure locker in her room, she is not openly carrying unless trouble is expected (Borg raiding party! She's going on the away team! Etc)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

BlueEyedBard

Ok I have the front page updated,  I'm still excited to see the rest of the security cheif's profile.

We will probably take one or two more characters before we will call it full? And I'll start work on the ooc like I said.
On/Off

Yukina

BlueEyedBard

Hey there Yugi! Yeah I believe we are still looking for a science officer and a cheif engineer.
On/Off

Yukina

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 21, 2016, 04:17:18 PM
Hey there Yugi! Yeah I believe we are still looking for a science officer and a cheif engineer.

I think I'll make a science officer probably then. :)

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Yugishogun on February 21, 2016, 04:18:56 PM
I think I'll make a science officer probably then. :)

Have at it! I'll add you to the list when you get a profile up.
On/Off

Yukina

Writer Name: Yugishogun
Character Name: Sakurako Tokito
Picture/Description:

Position: Science Officer
Gear: A significantly advanced tablet, Standard Issue Science Officer Uniform (along with panties modified with a "cock sock"), Labcoat with Star Command Insignia, A secret yuri doujin stash
Biography: Sakurako is your typical bookworm and was at the top of her major in the academy, so she passed with a flying colors. However there was one throughout her days back then though....her stunning cuteness. While most problems for futanari involved taking others in to their bedrooms to shack up, her problems involved getting taken to bed and shacking up. The meek scientist had quite the fertile seed, so she unintentionally left a string of pregnancies in her wake. Hence she was stationed on ship Eros in order to avoid the results of knocking up what the coucil deemed "important" crews.
Likes: Talking to her wives and children on the ship's video phone, cute things, puzzles
Dislikes: Bullies, Anal
Flaws: Meek, easily frightened, too cute

BlueEyedBard

Excellent!  We will take one more person before I close the recruitment, but if nobody else shows up we will just start with what we have.
On/Off

wigglebiscuit

Quote from: Sain on February 21, 2016, 02:37:51 PMUpon arousal her normally tiny clitoris can swell to form a fertilization appendage up to ten inches in length and three in girth.

Nope, not going anywhere near that monster dong. Hmm...but it is a little on the skinny side.

Sain

Oh a typo. Should be 'thick'. She can probably keep it a bit smaller for humans, but wanted to have size in case we have some characters with stretchier alien physique onboard :-)

Angie

Oh, that reminds me-do people want Avarae to have access to some of the biotics shown in Mass Effect? I think we can all come up with ways to use those delicious powers...

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 21, 2016, 05:15:42 PM
Oh, that reminds me-do people want Avarae to have access to some of the biotics shown in Mass Effect? I think we can all come up with ways to use those delicious powers...

I'm not really that familiar with mass effect in depth so I probably wouldn't be the best judge.
On/Off

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 21, 2016, 05:15:42 PM

Sure. :)

Angie

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 21, 2016, 05:18:53 PM
I'm not really that familiar with mass effect in depth so I probably wouldn't be the best judge.

The most I'd go for is the Lift ability, which is basically just Telekinesis. So imagine what could be done with just that...

Sain

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on February 21, 2016, 05:18:53 PM

"Biotics is the ability of some lifeforms to create mass effect fields using element zero nodules embedded in body tissues. These powers are accessed and augmented by using bio-amps. Biotic individuals can knock enemies over from a distance, lift them into the air, generate gravitational vortices to tear obstacles or enemies apart, or create protective barriers." - Mass Effect wiki

BlueEyedBard

Huh...well I guess I lean toward nah, but I'll go with whatever the majority votes for.
On/Off

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Angie

Well, the half-telepathy given through the mind melding (Yes, Asari are basically an all female race of Vulcans) is enough. After all, things can be said in thought what can't be said in words...

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 21, 2016, 05:42:41 PM
Well, the half-telepathy given through the mind melding (Yes, Asari are basically an all female race of Vulcans) is enough. After all, things can be said in thought what can't be said in words...
Yeah I read up on the Asari and I thought that was a cool ability. What I was reading didn't go into the biotics.
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off