I'm in talks with a few people so I'm full up for now. Thanks for your Interest.W
elcome to my little garden, make yourself at home. I do my best to make this spot a pleasant place to visit, with lovely things to see. I hope you spot something you like while you are here. A
garden is an ever shifting thing. As seasons pass, different things come into bloom while others are plucked. This is a work in progress so it will change as I arrange things to my liking, but don't hesitate to look around and see if anything catches your eye. I'll post some ideas I have; I like to keep them simple so that they can be arranged in cooperation with whatever partner picks them. I will also post some images that inspire me. Perhaps the image evokes in me a story idea, or simply a mood that appeals. If it speaks to you as well then by all means speak to me and we'll see if we can pull a story out of it. N
ow for a little about me. I've been role playing for a good many years now, starting in table top and moving into forums where I found my love and stayed. I've said a bit more about me in my On/Off thread
which I suggest you take a gander at if you think you might like to RP with me. My preferences
are also a fine thing to look over. I endeavor to be a good partner, attentive and inventive as well as approachable. I try to add RP at a careful pace so that I don't overdo it and no one has to wait too long for a post from me. Slow moving RPs are the death of my interest, so bear that in mind. My sweet spot is 2-4 posts a week. Which is just enough to move the story along at a reasonable pace but not enough to feel breakneck. I endeavor to post at a speed that matches my partner, so if you post faster, barring real life interference (work, school, commitments) I will post faster as well. T
he thing I am looking for most of all is a writer who wants the story more than the fetish. We all have our kinks and our wants and I love when they can get worked into a story, but I've never been one for focusing a story on anything but the most general of kinks/wants (werewolves, silver foxes, power struggles, etc). My preferred plot to smut ratio is right around 80/20. If you have a story idea that you think would appeal to me, please let me know. If you see something you like here, please PM me
rather than post here. General ons/offs and posting expectations as swiped from my On/off thread
, which you should really check out
• An advanced writer who can write two paragraphs or more
• A partner who can move the scene and plot and bring plenty of ideas to the table.
• A partner who focuses more on plot than on smut. I enjoy smut, but I enjoy the build-up and tension even more. I am and always have been all about story.
• Communication. Talk to me, let’s work together on the story.
• Someone who will post at least twice a week. I get restless and lose interest in the story if it moves at a slower pace. I liken it to reading a book, a few paragraphs once a week, I just can’t do it.
• Writes in third-person, past tense.
• Loves to world build as we go.
Things I love in a story:
• Romance (I adore this)
• Dominant Characters (I’m not afraid to fight back, mind you)
• Supernatural Elements
• May-December couples
• Fantasy (pretty much all flavors but High fantasy)
• Non-consensual scenes. I love Gentlemen Rogues who will take what they want.
• Urban Fantasy
• I am really very open and willing to accommodate a partner’s current craving. Just ask! (though don't think that my accommodating nature means I'm going to be a passive partner, I promise I am anything but!)
• Passive Characters. Don’t just react all the time, act!
• Children, 18 or above please.
• Anthro-Characters (with the exception of Werewolves and Minotaurs)
• Incest of any sort.
• Bathroom play
• Extreme BSDM
• Straight up smut
• First Person
• Obvious self-inserts (By which I mean your character comes across as pure wish fulfillment. Often has the same name as your screen name, same as ALL of your characters)