Romance, M x F, contemporary setting, light human solo, humor, drama, good plot.Story concept
George Brooks is a brilliant architect who made a small fortune designing skyscrapers as an independent freelancer for a large designing company in downtown Los Angeles. Lately, however, he started to long for less rushed life. His career had been his sole focus for the past ten years, and although he had dated before, he never had a relationship that lasted for more than a couple of weeks.
Although George hasnít made enough money to retire, he did make more than enough to buy a large house in a suburb close to LA. He only has to visit the office three days a week, which leaves him with a lot of spare time. After carefully considering all of his options, he finally decided to settle in a neighborhood that has a lot of single women. It wasnít long before he discovered that he was one of the few available single men. Finding himself to be the center of attention, actually made it harder to find a girlfriend. Most women came from a broken relationship, and had their own baggage. More often than not, they also had one or two young children, though that by itself didnít pose a problem to George. Amidst all the changes in his life, and women lusting after him for their own various reasons, George finds himself busier than ever before. Will he find love? Will a woman be able to entice him? Will their relationship stand the test of time?What Iím looking for in this story
Iíve played in many different genres on E, but Iíve never really played in a contemporary setting before. Iíd love to play an intriguing modern day tale of love and lust, where our protagonists have to overcome hardships in their lives before ending up with each other. Iím looking for a woman who wants to play a single mother with one or two young children.
I hope this to be a story that will run for a long time, with at least two to three updates per week. I know that real life comes first, and itís okay if one of us needs to take a break for a while, but I also want to note that I prefer an active partner. Iím more than open to discussing the plot and I want to incorporate your ideas into the story as much as my own. Iím also open to including BDSM elements into the story, but I want our characters overall relationship and romance to play the biggest role in the story.My writing style
- Third person view, past tense;
- Strong focus on realism, character development, and creating interesting plots;
- I prefer freestyle, but I'm okay with dices if it makes sense for the game;
- Typical posts of mine are between 250 - 1000 words;
- My post frequency is one post every 24 - 48 hours, unless agreed otherwise.
- Character development;
- Good plot;
- Realism. For example, when you fire a revolver six times, then you're out of bullets and will need to reload before you can shoot again;
- Details. I love descriptive posts that add to the story immersion;
- Use of proper spelling and grammar; I don't mind minor typos, but it gets frustrating if no effort is put into proof reading a post.
What Iím looking for in a writing partner
- Omnipotence; I strongly dislike invincible characters, but I also strongly dislike it when the impossible happens, or when cheats are used to get out of a bad situation;
- Inconsistencies in stories, they are real mood killers for me;
- Short posts; the occasional short post is okay, but regular short posts make a game boring. (To me short posts are less than six lines, I prefer posts that are at least 100+ words.)
- Similar writing style; meaning third person view, past tense;
- Good spelling and grammar;
- Updates of at least two - three paragraphs;
- Posting frequency of once every 24 - 48 hours;
- OOC chatter through private messages or messenger (doesnít always have to be story related).
- Dominant characters, submissive partners;
- Pregnancy (from impregnation to lactating);
For a full version of my Ons and Offs, please click here.If you made it this far and youíre enthusiastic about the story, then please message me!
- Blood, scat, watersports, menses, puke, etc.;
I'd like to thank everybody who expressed an interest in my story. I've found a writing partner and as a result this story is taken. If anything changes in the future then I'll let you all know with a reply to this topic.