You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:38:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: People of Gor (Gorean Based World Roleplay) Interest Check  (Read 3480 times)

Offline VlexiaTopic starter

• The mate of a black widow spider goes into the deadly courtship either foolishly seduced with her lies of everlasting mirth, or knowingly accepting his fate just as long as his last taste of pleasure and pain is at her fingertips.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Don't flirt with me
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: People of Gor (Gorean Based World Roleplay) Interest Check
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2016, 05:59:25 AM »
Is there still room? I'd be interested in trying it out to see if I can have some fun with this :p.

Though, I am torn on what to pick. I can write for either side of the "law". So I'd rather play what is needed actually, either a Northerner merchant with a tavern and some farms on the side or a Kajira/Bondmaid.

Those are just simple examples, if anyone has a better proposal I am eager to hear it out :D.

I don't think someone who owns a business up north would fit into the plot simply because the main storyline will be in the south. I wanted to create a story to begin with until people are comfortable enough with Gor and can disperse after the initial plot is complete.

Read over the plot in our OOC thread and maybe that will help you with what kind of character to create. We can always either use another male who is a suspect in the assassination plot, or you can PM one of the other males to see if a Kajira/Bondmaid would work for them. I know the Scribe and the Slaver will always have room for more slaves.