A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood. (MxF, Slice of Life, Multiple Ideas.)

Started by CaptainOrange, February 17, 2016, 02:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hello Neighbor, I'd like to share some ideas I have with you, if you like them, feel free to send me a message to let me know. Just one more thing, all characters are 18+.

New Guy: It's 9 AM on a weekend, you're trying to sleep in but thanks to the loud thumping of your new neighbor moving in that's not going to happen. Angrily, you march out there in your over sized t-shirt and panties to tell them to shut up, but you quickly change your tune when you realize the guy moving in is gorgeous. Instead, you decide to wait until his friends and family are gone, and then you give him a welcome he's not going to forget any time soon.

Hot Mom: I'm your son's friend, I've been friends with him since the fifth grade, you've seen me grow up into the strong, attractive 18 year old young man I am now. However, you've recently divorced your husband, and with your son going off to college it's very lonely in your house. When I come back from college on break, you decide to take advantage of the situation, using your curvaceous, milfy charm to seduce a young, naive man.

Long time Friends: We've been best friends for years, practically growing up together, however, now that we're graduating high school and going to different colleges, our time together may come to an end. We decide to admit our mutual feelings to each other, and we make our last night one we will remember for a long time