Sweet path to perditionModern world, a small town or a big city, your choice.
You are a young (catholic) priest who arrives to lead a congregation in a place of an older priest who recently passed away in tragic circumstances. You don't know much more about his death, but frankly you never asked, too happy about the situation. The rumors about the priest being possessed you completely ignored as they were ridiculous. Living a lonely life you hope to finally find people who really need you, whom you can help in their troubles. Your faith is strong, your heart is pure.
You arrive to silent and very old church (there is an old cemetery and catacombs as well), you meet people, introduce yourself, ask around and so on. When you go through things your predecessor left, a bit surprised you find a locked drawer, but where is the key? Maybe a woman who used to cook and help the old priest would know something?
Your character will get into a succubus grasp against his will. The demon residing in a corner of his mind, who needs sexual energy to live, will influence priest's way of perceiving things, will do her best to make him desire a woman, break his vows. She whispers to him, slowly waking up his arousal, deceives his senses, so he smells female aroma more strongly than before. She makes him to not see a tired woman, who carries the bags, but a sensual hips movement, a strand of hair falling on a perfectly shaped shoulder, creamy, soft skin of her neck etc.
Expectations from the story:
I want to see the suffering of the priest, the clash of his faith and his pure soul with the growing desire and dark thoughts; the development of his sexual side and the inner struggle. She will be testing his fate, having conversations with him, sending dreams. He is her host and she can only feed through him, so his health is important for her, also she can't have him locked in prison or in a monastery, so there are some things she cannot do. I assume he wouldn't kill himself, but it is still a possibility, so she can't be too drastic.
There is a possibility of some light god-modding if my partner finds it interesting. For example she can make his hand move a bit further than he wanted, so he feels the touch of female cheek.
I want to discuss the story and my partner expectations to make it as enjoyable for both of us as possible.
I will lead my demon and some other women the priest meets, but I expect my partner to wite for some NPCs as well.
Expectations from my partner
- I want to write about some small sensual, erotic elements the priest will start noticing. I would be happy with someone who appreciates details like this - how the strap of a bra peeks from under the clothes, how the sun shines on her hair etc.
- I would appreciate if my partner was familiar with catholic religious rituals.
- Creativity. I don't want to introduce every new event on my own. You will need to write about his day, actions, this will require a lot of initiative from you to discover things, find a way out fro the situation, learn things about the demon and so on.
- Please read my O&Os.
- Enthusiasm. I you are like "this idea sounds ok" I am not looking for you. If this story tugs a string inside you, if you already have multiple ideas how to develop your character, I want you. I need you.
- Communication. I need to know that you ENJOY the story and love the fight between our characters as much as I do.
- Communication. Yes, again. If you don't like something, tell me, I can change my post. Please.
- Some smiles, not necessarily as " :) " :)