You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Game of Elliquiy (M seeking F)  (Read 296 times)

Offline Ar15Topic starter

Game of Elliquiy (M seeking F)
« on: February 14, 2016, 11:50:13 PM »
It has been a long time since I've been on the site. Life, as the say, sneaks up on you and leads you away from passions and things you generally enjoy. I'm seeking a female to play a character, and for this I'm rather open. If I'm being honest, I'd tell you I haven't update my on/off page, but it is generally accurate. I'm open for a lot of discussion and story progression.

My desired Lerner would be someone who shares an affinity for writing and developing character. The best RP I ever had was driven by a very strong plot and some great writing. With that, I will post a couple of starter ideas and if you are interested shoot me a PM!

Idea 1: Game of Thrones- I love the show and I love the history. George R.R. Martin is a borderline genius with his work. I'm interested in building a story out of the show/book, but not necessarily with established characters.

Idea 2: Happy Trails- I'd like to do something with a Western Theme. I love history, and this is one of my favorite time periods.

Idea 3: College professor X Student

Idea 4: Military Officer X Subordinate

Idea 5: Boss X Employee

Idea 6: Stalker X Victim

With any of these ideas, number 6 excluded, I can play it NC, CON or any mixture you want to play. I can write Dom/sub or can keep it completely vanilla. It's a wide range I know. If you're interested, just PM me.

Offline Catherine7

Re: Game of Elliquiy (M seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 11:20:47 AM »
Hi #6 sounds interesting.

I don't usually like to go for the stereotype boy girl roles, but I'm happy to be stalked as this would enable us to develop a story (hopefully with plenty of x-rated material) and let our characters breath.

I absolutely love the idea of the corruption of innocence and would be happy to play with you.

PM me if you're interested

Cathy xxx