You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:36:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check/Recruitment Thread For A Star wars Saga edition game on Zeltros.  (Read 5040 times)

Offline Marie ReynoldsTopic starter

Sorry i have been slow Been buried in a interview that bore nothing and of course now I am getting sick. Yay!   
@ Tyr If you are going the dual weapon mastery it is very helpful in off setting the penalties for fighting with two weapons. I think Oafish would be thematic for you concept so that is my vote. The cosmetic change is approved to the field kit and utility belt.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Also, would Dual Weaponry be worth taking? (now OR later) I see my character dual-wielding but IDK how useful it is so early. Thoughts?

Probably better for a little later. 

Offline tyr4n02r

Okay, recommendations:
Zero Range
+1 AB & +1 Die to adjacent target (covering my melee, so I don't have to take a Stun Baton)
OR
Quick Draw
Draw or holster weapon is now a Swift Action (A setup for a lot of other combos, either taking it now or next level as a Bonus Feat; BTW is it a swift action a piece like 3e, or the both in one action like PF?)

Also (for later) Does "Deadeye" stack with "Dual Weapon Mastery?"

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
No to the last.  :) 

Attacking with two weapons requires a full attack action.  So does aiming.  So you can't do both. 

If you want to dual weapon weild and get an extra dice like that, you need Rapid Shot. 

Offline Denimgiant

So what are we waiting on? Just backstories for Melina and Zera?

@Denimgiant: Yes we are.

Offline Denimgiant

Ok thanks for the update! *Twiddles thumbs and tries to be patient.*

Online Jayna

Yikes! I apologize I didn't realize we were waiting on me! I just got a promotion at work so it's been a very busy couple days. I'll have some form of a backstory to M.R. Tonight

Cool no problem and Congratulations on the promotion. Real life kicks my teeth in every day.

Offline tyr4n02r

Am I allowed to purchase an Entrenching Tool from "Galaxy at War" pg 36, and/or Ascension Gun pg 40/41?

EDIT!:  :o Also am I allowed the Scoundrel Talent, "Find Openings" from Rebellion Era pg 25? I think it's perfect to the high-risk style of Adiron.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:16:57 AM by tyr4n02r »

Offline tyr4n02r

*Whistles the cantina song*

Offline tyr4n02r

Any updates?

Still waiting on back stories.

Online Jayna

Who's are we waiting on?

Well i would just like yours history placed in your character sheet. Then just one more history and we are a go for launch.

Okay everyone  I think Exotic Non- Con will fit the bill for the home to kick things. How does everyone feel about that?  I will ready the Starting post today and once everyone is okay  with the choice of board ill Kick us off.

Offline tyr4n02r

Sounds good to me. I'm getting my computer serviced, but it shouldn't have any baring on my posting. Also: Last potential equipment thingy.

Am I allowed to purchase an Entrenching Tool from "Galaxy at War" pg 36, and/or Ascension Gun pg 40/41?

:o Also am I allowed the Scoundrel Talent, "Find Openings" from Rebellion Era pg 25? I think it's perfect to the high-risk style of Adiron.

Sure those  items and the  talent is okay.

Online Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Okay everyone  I think Exotic Non- Con will fit the bill for the home to kick things. How does everyone feel about that?  I will ready the Starting post today and once everyone is okay  with the choice of board ill Kick us off.

:)  My favorite section. 

i'm excited for us to begin! 

Online Jayna

Sounds good to me :)

I am afraid due to work and other obligations I will not be able to run this game sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline AndyZ

*offers hugs*

Offline tyr4n02r

Bah humbug. Hope it gets better soon.