You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:38:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Family Relaxation (Incest, Free Form, All Welcome, need 3 more gals to start)  (Read 2938 times)

Offline kakihara

• A wolf remains a wolf, even if it has not eaten your sheep.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • It's all in the reflexes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Family Relaxation (Incest, Free Form, All Welcome)
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2016, 06:12:37 PM »
Player: kakihara
Name: Gideon Miller
Sex: Male
Family Role: Dad of Family 1
Appearance: Gideon is a talk, well-built man with broad shoulders and a chiseled chin thatís the tried to keep clean shaven. His deep set eyes are a milky jade green and show the intelligence that hides behind a jocks physique.  He takes care of himself, his rich black hair styled and short.  Normally, he is dressed for business even in his down time, wearing tailored suits, the only change for his casual mode is taking the tie off.  Still, on weekends he does put on a pair of jeans and an old rock shirt along with a pair of hiking boots.
History: Coming from a big blue collar family, Gideon was the youngest of three so he was his motherís baby permanently and had a brother and sister to hate him for it.  It was a loving family that was always close knit but after he almost drowned when the kids were playing in the ocean at the Jersey shore, he grew very close to his mother who was there to nurse him and chide away the nightmares.  A part of him wanted so much more, to express that love in a different way but his mother just laughed. Gideon worked hard to be the first one of his family to go to college. 
     He did well as middle management and tried to save up as much money as could while raising two kids, not an easy task.  What money heís been able to scrap together is being put aside to open a franchise as he doesnít want to have to work for anyone every again.  Heís tried to instill as much love and care as he can with his family, remembering how he felt for his mother long ago, always trying to stay open to them. 
Casual Ons: Reading, listening to Ď80s music, photography.
Casual offs: rap music, stupid people, bullies
Sexual Ons: Same as mine (why break a trend)   
Sexual Offs: Same as mine
Fears: heights, drowning, bugs

Offline Catherine7

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 06:18:47 AM »
Player: Catherine7
Name: Cathy
Sex: Female
Family Role: Twin 1 of Family 3
Appearance: Identical Twin of Chloe - see Chloe photo and stats.

History:

As a girl she lived an enchanted life with her sister and loving parents. Cathy and Cloe would often play pranks on their parents (and anyone else) as they looked so alike. This was their favourite joke and still is.

The breakup of their parents drew the girls even closer together.  Although she has had several boyfriends, her only true love is her sister. She would do anything; give anything for Chloe, who seemed to adopt the role of mother as well as sister.  Even before dabbling with boys Cathy and Cloe had become lovers and shared a bed most nights.

When her father began to seek comfort with his daughters her sister seemed happy to go to him and even when he called for Cathy, Chloe would often go in her place. Of course Cathy too would find herself in the arms of her father and laterly found herself drawn to his bed more to be with her sister. As Chloe was evermore drawn to her father, Cathy would attempt to gain her sister's attendion in any way she could. Deep down she thinks her father knew what was happening all along as his sex with Cathy was always more spontaneous and forceful than with her sister. 

Casual Ons: art, music, intelligent conversation
Casual Offs: stupid or ignorant people.
Sexual Ons: Submissiveness (being forced to submit); restrained; blackmailed; etc.
Sexual Offs: scat, urine, blood; vore; impregnation.
Fears: Cathyís only real fear is losing her sister and she will go to any length to prevent that.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:24:45 AM by Catherine7 »

Offline Smokeyes

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 09:44:09 AM »
If anyone needs a daughter let me kno i have a 17 year old tomboy, with an Electra complex. And has a bit of hero worship for her brother too.(assuming she has one)

Online SlipperySue

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2016, 11:29:47 AM »
I think youngest daughter family 2 is still open or daughter family 1 if we are going with a max of 1 character each.

Offline wander

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 01:11:40 PM »
Off-topic, but your avatar has the cutest smile, Sue... I like it.  ;D

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 01:23:23 PM »
You can always be the youngest daughter of the family I am in.  :)

Online SlipperySue

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 02:10:54 PM »
Off-topic, but your avatar has the cutest smile, Sue... I like it.  ;D

It is the Iranian/Swedish actress Nina Zanjani playing Isabelle, a female police officer in the Swedish language version of Wallander, but you might have guessed she was a cop from her uniform.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:12:45 PM by SlipperySue »

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2016, 07:09:19 AM »
Who all held interest in a 2nd character?

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2016, 05:19:38 PM »
Side note before I start! IM STILL OPEN TO A CO-GM IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED :)

So this is what I have so far interest wise. None of this is set in stone as I have not made any decisions on characters yet.  However I do not see anyone who would be denied to play as of yet so all is good for everyone :)

family 1 - The Miller Family
mom -
dad - Gideo - kakihara
son - Alex - rahatngt
daughter-

family 2 - The Bishop Family
mom- Karla - SlipperySue
older daughter (trans) - Tammy - JoanieSappho
older son- Kyler - Chreestafer
younger daughter-

family 3 -
dad - Vaughn - Wander
daughter twin 1 - Cathy - Catherine7
daughter twin 2 - Chloe - Sketcherella

So we have 3 positions left open Mom and Daughter for Family one and Younger Daughter for Family 2

I know slipperysue has posted a character for daughter of family one however I haven't decided yet if I want people playing more than one person.

Also, Family three still needs a surname which I will let them decide.
I have named the family I will be in the Bishop Family, and I noticed that Dad of family one has named them the Millers, so if that is ok with everyone else from family one that is what I labeled you as :)

I would like to have whomever is going to play the daughter in family one to contact me via pm so we can discuss some in game plans.

Also here is my character

Player: Chreestafer
Name: Kyler
Sex: Male
Family Role: Oldest son of family 2
Appearance: A good 7.75" in length, and thick. Stands 6'3 tall and about 180 lbs.  Tattoos litter his chest and arms depicting some of his nerdisms and history.
History: Lead defensemen on his college hockey team and already talking to a few scouts for drafting.  His family had been with him all his life cheering him on in many ways both in and out of the bedroom.  His life has been methodically planed for him since he was a child.  He can come off as shy and nervous at first however he lightens up and relaxes when you get to know him.  He has a kind heart will do anything for anyone.  He often blames himself for issues arriving, it was something that happened by his drunk father for years, and when he died the pain he caused Kyler still lingers.
Casual Ons: Video games, Hockey, Books, Music
Casual offs: pop music
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Fears: failing in his sports, drunk assholes
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:26:21 PM by Chreestafer »

Offline wander

I'm fairly open to a surname tbh...

Carter sound alright for an initial idea to bounce off?

Offline sketcherella

Carter works for me!

Offline JoanieSappho

Yay, nearly a full family!
And just so Sue, Chreestafer and whoever ends up being the younger sister know for sure; Tammy is a cuddlebug. I fully intend for her not to ever sleep in her bed, and she will be getting into bed with Karla/Kyler/sister most nights. She won't tend to initiate anything more than cuddling, but she certainly won't object if it goes further. So ... be aware that late night snuggles may happen while you're asleep in that house.

Offline rachels270692

Hi is there any spots open in the roleplay? I like the idea and would love to play :)

Hi is there any spots open in the roleplay? I like the idea and would love to play :)

Ello luv, yes there are a few spots left open.  Mom and daughter of family one are open as well as younger daughter of family 2. 

Offline rachels270692

Would I be able to play as one of the daughter please :D

Sure toss up a character sheet, you're free to choose which daughter.  However of you do choose daughter of family 1 pm me :)

Offline rachels270692

ok but first do i have to use a real life pic for my girl or can I use an anime one?
and i think i will do family one :) so will send you a pm now if you want

ok but first do i have to use a real life pic for my girl or can I use an anime one?
and i think i will do family one :) so will send you a pm now if you want

I'd prefer real life for all and OK pm me :)

Offline rachels270692

ok cool i will post my girl tomorrow, as i have to go pic hunting hehe :P
will pm you now before i go bed

Offline rachels270692

Player: rachels270692
Name: Risa
Sex: Female
Family Role: Youngest child of family 2.
Appearance: She is 5ft 7, lean and slim she has bright red hair and clear blue eyes. She has a fear scars on her body from trips and falls as a child, plus strong legs from her long walks.
History: Risa was always  tom boy as a child, loving doing what every her dad and brother was doing. She likes to go for long walks and hiking, she has the pouting look down pat to use against her farther and brother (not that is always works) she can come across as shy when first meeting people, but once she knowns them she opens up. She is fun and loves to play and has a mischievous side, she has a bad temper when it goes and has a habit og hitting people who make her mad, but her anger takes along time to grow and is very short lived. She loves animals, and has a habit of being side tracked by them a lot which has lead to the scars over her body of her trips and falls as she watched an animals and not where she was going.
Casual Ons: Hiking, animals romance books, video games.
Casual offs: rude people, bad smells and rap
Sexual Ons: same as mine
Sexual Offs: same as mine
Fears: She fears losing her family, and being alone in a storm.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:04:28 AM by rachels270692 »

only 2 more left!!!!!

need mom for family one

and daughter for family 2

Online SlipperySue

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2016, 12:22:26 AM »
Who all held interest in a 2nd character?

Still up for running my second character, although as daughter in same family limits it a little.

Offline rachels270692

I am also willing to play 2 people at once :) if it is needed

Offline Catherine7

Hey SUe,

Perhaps you could take your daughter tofamily and pick up Mom. Maybe Rchael could pick up the other daughter

Online SlipperySue

Hey SUe,

Perhaps you could take your daughter tofamily and pick up Mom. Maybe Rchael could pick up the other daughter

Yes, the roles have been decided.