Dodekatheon (Greek Mythology)God:
American (Mediterranean Roots)Occupation:
Musician / Cult LeaderAge:
24Date of birth:
Further build a cult, have a more 'modern' presence then the gods before him.Deific goal:
God of Ecstasy and Personal Empowerment (Focuses on pleasure derived from breaking antiquated or irrational taboos and through personal success.) Focus will likely be on Epic Charisma, Epic Stamina, Emotion (Lust), and Sound.Height:
165 lbsHair colour:
See picture; Usually adorned in comfortable, fashionable clothing, heavy jewelry.Face claim:
None (Picture is a photomorph, not done by me.)Personality:
Nothing phases Ezio, nothing bothers him. There is a way to enjoy any and every situation, and Ezio is always game. Appearances and reputations have value, but at the same time, Ezio isn't concerned with any opinions formed on the basis of, what he sees as, irrational beliefs or fears.Family:
- Mrs. Marie Chrysos: Ezio's mother, who after their father's death, has taken her portion of his fortune and is now traveling the world in luxury.
- Joseph Chrysos: Ezio's older brother, who has since 'grown up' and works as a lawyer.Friends and allies:
- The Lidded Eye: Ezio's cult; a modernization of the Dionysian Mysteries, with a touch of Masonic hellfire club. The cult is made up of mostly bored socialites or the new rich. Since Ezio's Visitation, the cult has taken on a much more direct reverence to Dionysus directly.Rivals and enemies:
- Anthony Parker: A local cop whose wife joined the Lidded Eye, to which Officer Parker was not very excited about. They have since divorced, and Ms. Parker has moved away, leaving Office Parker with a grudge against the cult.Background:
The Chrysos family originally made their money through mining, but for generations, none of them have ever had to go anywhere near a mine. Even Ezio's father was barely involved in controlling the company. His wife and children lived in luxury from the fortune, having no understanding on the value of a dollar. Ezio's mother wanted to travel, and most places she wanted to go didn't allow the children to come with. It left Ezio and his brother to amuse themselves, typically with Ezio calling the shots, regardless of being the younger brother. The two latch key kids had the resources to do whatever they wanted, and youthful indiscretions moved from general mischief, to alcohol, to sex and drugs.
Ezio never had any intention to follow in his father's footsteps, and Ezio's brother was happy for the opportunity to do so. Ezio's brother graduated, and he would have done even better if it wasn't for Ezio's temptations. Business school was put on hold when Ezio's father died. The family was left enough to live off of, but the company was seized through some sneaky loophole. Ezio's brother switched to law, his mother went gallivanting to as many islands as possible, and Ezio continued doing pursuing 'artistic' endeavors, that even he knew was a sham excuse. Painting was a casual hobby, where singing and playing guitar in small venues more for the exposure and attention than the financial reasons.
A mixture of his wealth, connection to the arts, and his own depravity, made him the center of attention at most of the social gatherings. Soon he started throwing his own events, and introduction of a strict invitation list, as well as rituals intending to amuse and inspire, grew into something more. The Cult of The Lidded Eye crew from there, originally just a source of amusement for bored socialites, but gradually more committed members stuck around, until a true cult, focused on celebrating life, on personal success and empowerment, and Ezio was revered as a revolutionary at worst, and a god on earth at best.
The cult had been as 'established' as a meeting of hedonistic heirs and heiresses could be, when Ezio had promised wisdom and enlightenment through a particularly nasty combination of narcotics. He had no good justification for the attempt, though even now Ezio would have considered it hubris. He needed the next big 'act' to keep his cult growing. Others, more trusting in Fate than human weakness, would have pointed out the similarities between Ezio overdosing on that combination of narcotics and on his return bearing a similarity to Dionysis' own 'second birth.'
It was hardly a typical fatherly lesson, but Ezio was brought back from the brink, and guided towards that perfect median of depth into the unconscious world, into some collective unconscious. He got a hands on lesson from his Divine Father on how to properly sink into the ecstatic unconscious, to gain inspiration from the collective unconscious. He lived out hours even if he was returned to the Cult and the waking world in seconds. The strength and wisdom of his birthright convinced the Cult of his divinity.
The Cult flourished more with its 'legitimacy'. The rituals had a tangible effect that went beyond blind faith or amusement. Silenus, the student of Dionysis, would come to them at the peak of their frenzy, to attest to Ezio's lineage, and offer inspiration and wisdom. Even if he had no interest in the cult itself, his task was in assisting Ezio. Ezio still has enough of his fortune that he didn't need to work. During the two weeks since his Visitation, his nights were spent delivering sermons to followers, or trying to find new ones. He continued to sing in small venues, his music just being another method in finding new petitioners.
Parties; Pushing people past their limits; Decadent Foods; New Experiences; Music.Dislikes:
Fears of Society; Irrational Arguments.Hobbies:
Indulging in his Likes. He also paints.Fears and phobias:
Ezio might act like a big fish, but he understands that there are bigger and badder gods than him out there. Gods from his own Pantheon are known for being finicky, and he has to be careful to not be so bold as to draw their ire or spite.ONs and OFFs: Listed Here
- TLDR Ons: Masculinity, Power, Passion, Unnatural Anatomy
- TLDR Offs: Femininity, Weakness, Insecurity
|Legend points:||4 : [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
|Willpower:||6 : [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]|
|Expression:|| ||4|| | ||Valor:|| ||2|
|Intellect:|| ||2|| | ||Vengeance:|| ||1|
Strength 3 (0)
Dexterity 3 (1)
*Stamina 3 (1)
*Charisma 4 (1)
Manipulation 3 (1)
Appearance 4 (1)
Perception 3 (0)
Intelligence 2 (0)
Wits 2 (0)
Animal Ken 0
Art: Singing, Dancing, Oratory, Painting, String InstrumentsEPIC ATTRIBUTESDexterity
- Dexterity - Untouchable Object: Add 2x Epic Dex Rating to DV
- Stamina - Raise Your Glass: Gain 1L from drinking (can't defend with Epic Stamina)
- Charisma - Inspirational Figure: Give speech that goes uninterrupted; 1L = All who listen regain 1 WP
- Manipulation - Overt Order: 1WP forces a target to obey a command (must be possible in one action, target can self-interpret)
- Appearance - My Eyes Are Up Here: 1WP = Mortals can't remember Scion's appearance
: 1*Emotion (Lust)
- Arete (Command): +1 Die to Command Checks
- Emotion (Lust) - Emotional Awareness: Detect all Lust in people I can see or hear (even indirectly). Perception + Empathy vs Wits + Presence; 1L for more details on one target
- Sound - Mockingbird: Wits + Art; Mimic any sound
- Prophecy - Hero's Herald: Give all bandmates 2 auto-successes on any future action. Scion must use some of 'Legendary Deed', but doubles benefits from Legendary Deed. Must roll on Fatigue chart for each bandmate.
- Magic - The Unlidded Eye: Perception + Occult; 1L to sense magic and read auras
- Gaudy Ring 001 - Emotion (Lust)
One of his gaudy rings: thick gold band with a ruby.
- Gaudy Ring 002 - Sound
One of his gaudy rings: thick gold band with a moonstone.
- Gaudy Ring 003 - Magic
One of his gaudy rings: thick silver band with red jasper.
- Gaudy Ring 004 - Prophecy
One of his gaudy rings: thick silver band with an emerald.
- Ares' Drunken Wager - 3pt Enhanced Xiphos
Xiphos w/: Add L to "Dex + Melee" rolls; Can hit targets Lx5 yards away; Sword can change shape
- Guide - 4pt Silenus
Silenus is Dionysis oldest/wisest servant, and he speaks to The Lidded Eye during their ecstatic ceremonies.
Ares' Drunken Wager; Accuracy: 9, Dmg 6L, Parry DV: 6, Speed 4
Clinch; Accuracy: 2, Damage: 2B, Speed: 6; Piercing
Unarmed, Heavy; Accuracy: 2, Dmg 6B, Parry DV: 3, Speed 5
Unarmed, Light; Accuracy: 3, Dmg 2B, Parry DV: 4, Speed 4Join Battle
: Naked: 4B/3L/1A ; Heavy Clothing: +1B/+0L; Bulletproof Vest +2B/+2L (B, Fat 1)Health levels
: [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
-0 -0 -0 -0 -2 -2 -4 IncapacitatedDodge DV
: 5; Parry DV
: 6 (w/ Sword)
Movement: 4y; Dash: 11y; Climb/Swim Speed: 2y
Vertical Jump: 3y; Horizontal Jump: 6y
Weight capacity: 220 lbs
|(4)||Presence 1 -> 5|
|(2)||Command 3 -> 5|
|(2)||Art 3 -> 5|
|(2)||Birthright (Guide) 3 -> 4|
|(4)||Birthright (4x R1 Relics)|
|(1)||Birthright (Relic) 2 -> 3|