You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:53:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Selectively Seeking (F for any)  (Read 1634 times)

Offline BamagirlTopic starter

Selectively Seeking (F for any)
« on: February 10, 2016, 07:22:54 AM »
After two years of floating and modifying my old idea thread, I decided it was best to just scrap it. Either I've played the ideas on it, I've lost interest in them, or- as it turns out- focusing on one or two themes has produced some of my favorite stories. "Sugah" and "Old Times...." are great examples. So with that said, I've got a few raw ideas as start points that I'd like to explore. But before we get to that, have you read my Ons/Offs page?  If we haven't written together you really should, but for the casual reader, here's the abbreviated version.

I write quite a bit, from four paragraphs to multiple pages, depending on the story, and my expectation is the same in return. My stories are very character driven, and I like to get to know my girl and whomever you are writing. As you can see from this thread I'm not the best when it comes to grammar, but I have a big vocabulary and I love making words into pictures. By the standards on this site I am "lit."  I'm also picky, and will go back to look over your previous posts for comparability and to measure flakiness; you should do the same with me.

Please do not reply on this page, send me a PM. I don't make a habit of reading my own request threads.  And now on to those ideas (which are deliberately short to remain ambiguous)!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:29:17 AM by Bamagirl »

Re: Selectively Seeking (F for any)
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 10:09:25 PM »
The Redheaded Stepchild
She's forgotten in her own home, an afterthought.  When her mom remarried after an ugly divorce she was part of the "baggage" that went into the relationship.  Her own father is pretty much out of the picture, and when her mother and stepfather started having other kids, she slid out of the picture in her own family.  I'm thinking she's got like serious "daddy issues" and is looking for a strong male for approval, even if that means- yep, you guessed it.  Looking for partners interested in playing across from a troubled high school age, redhead girl (site limits of course).

There is a very, very slim chance I'd flip this around, she lives with her dad and stepmother and gets involved with a woman.  But yeah, like whoa- that's a challenge to write well.  If you're up for it, I'd love to know more.

Edit for clarity: This idea is not about the girl getting with her stepdad. It's about her isolation from her stepdad and real father, and her need for older male approval. Somehow that's gotten lost in translation a number of times.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:55:07 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2016, 03:43:51 PM »
The Cruise
On several cruises I've been struck by the lack of supervision that goes on by parents and by the way a cruise feels like it takes on a life of its own for the week or so on the boat. How people meet and because of proximity and similar experiences strangers can grow to feel like old friends, and trysts can seem very serious, as if they've always been a couple. So combining these ideas- what happens when the younger lady with her parents finds an older guy on the boat?  The sneaking around and the chance meetings, and all sorts of fun things to write. As usual anyone interested send me a PM. A requirement is someone that has actually been on a cruise, so we can work from a common background.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 07:25:19 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 04:31:12 PM »
She was a good girl, and deep down she really still was. It was just that her boyfriend wasn't a good guy- or not to her anyway. His buddies though, well to him he was the best pal a guy could have.

I'm looking to write a story about a 19-20 year old college student with an older boyfriend (26-35) that shares her with his friends and has been turning up the kink in their own private time. She's smitten and has a hard time telling him no, and while the first few times she slept with his friends it was more just party-girl, give it a try stuff- now she's moving in with him. So the figurative volume is getting turned up. I don't want to get into really detailed play by play of the mechanics of this relationship, though there will be vivid detail. What is more interesting is her mindset as the debauchery gets more intense, and his as he with his friends/coworkers exploit her.

Edit to Add: Ebb totally has dibs on this idea if he ever starts writing again.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:58:29 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 11:59:24 AM »
There is a group game that probably is going to burn out I did a little research on, and this seemed like a fun story to write. I sometimes enjoy the writing challenge that goes with different cultures/ethnicities.  This idea can definitely swing a M/F or F/F, and while there will be dirty stuff (this is an adult site after all), I think it would be interesting to explore the criminal (low)life world of a female Latina gang member.  If you PM me about this one be prepared to either create a background from either personal experience, or do like me and research. No need to worry about stereotypes; that's a great place to start a story.

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 10:50:59 AM »
The Old West
I've yet to find someone that seriously wants to take this on, but I gots me a real hankerin' to write me somethin' that takes place in the American "Wild West."  Mining town, stopover fort on the Oregon Trail, trading post, or where the cattle drives end. Think Tombstone, the Unforgiven, or Silverado. I want gunslingers and gamblers, bartenders and ladies of the night, ranchers and suffragettes. Debauchery and random, deadly violence. There are a variety of protagonists we could pick out of this lot, and while I want some dirty stuff (this is an adult site), this is very much a story for story's sake.

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 10:53:16 AM »
Bruises = Love
She didn't know what she was getting into. He was good looking and charming, most of the time anyway. As their relationship continued though....  This is a very dark story of an abusive relationship, something where she is trapped and isolated and on some level needs the attention, even as it gets worse and worse.  I've actually written something like this with two women also, and it works just well.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 04:26:45 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 12:12:51 PM »
The Fat Girl
She's got a really pretty face, takes care of herself - hair and nails and all that- but she's so very heavy. And lonely too, because being overweight her whole life means she's always been on the outside looking in when it comes to relationships and whatnot, with all the emotional baggage that comes with it. She seems happy enough, but she so desperately desires attention!  So when the much better looking person shows interest in her she's understandably wary about putting her emotions out there, but there's just no way she's gonna say "no." 

There are a million and one ways to write this, from very sweet to very bad. I'm interested in your take, male or female potential suitor.

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2016, 06:25:51 AM »
The Commuter
So for this idea I'm thinking there's like this pervy guy who likes to grope women when he can get away with it. Like in crowds and whatnot, he let's his hands reach around, and if caught pretends its just the jostle of people in large groups. In this case he "works" the subway/transit system, rush hour, people packed into the cars of the train/tram, so he's able to get away with a lot of feeling up, and if totally busted, disappear into the anonymity of the mob, and find another victim.

Only for my character, she's not a victim. She doesn't say a word, lets him get his feel. Crowded train with everyone minding their own business, so this could go a lot of ways.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 11:40:41 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2016, 07:27:00 AM »
Southern Gothic
I'm looking for something, which I can't quite put my finger on, but I'll know it when I see it.

Starter Idea
When Clarissa had been accepted to Tulane it had been one of the most exciting moments of her life.  She'd get out of the bayou, away from the almost heart-wrenching poverty of her parish.  Most of the kids her age didn't even graduate, and those that did ended up at LSU or in Lafayette.  She got to go to Tulane!  About as far away from the dirty Red River and the slummy country towns north of Shreveport.  Sure, some might call New Orleans names, but for her it was the Big Easy, the capital of the world, and it had been amazing to get move there.  Scholarships and everything!  It was too good to be true.

As most things that are too good to be true, it really was, and while Clarissa loved living in New Orleans, loved attending a Southern Ivy, loved the challenge of the course work as she started pursuing a degree in Environmental Biology, she did not love how poor she was.  The scholarship covered tuition, room, and board- and that was only from September to May, when school was in session.  Most of her new peers were rich- old rich, plantation rich or oil rich- this wasn't an issue.  She couldn't keep up though, and last summer, between her first and second year, most of them were taking fabulous vacations, or internships, or short study abroad programs.  Claire was back outside of Shreveport, living in her parent's trailer, and swearing that never again.

She'd found some employment of course, enough to cover insurance on her crappy Civic she'd been driving since high school, and to fund a little bit of recreation.  Waiting tables and that sort of thing.  It wasn't steady though, and constantly interfered with her school schedule.  Tulane isn't the kind of university where one can just show up and half-ass some papers at the end of the semester, it was demanding, it was challenging.  She needed time to get into the library, to work in the lab.  Besides, $300 a week part time might get her through during the school year, but as it was coming to a close, she knew that would barely make a dent in the expenses of summer, especially if she wanted to stay in New Orleans.

Busy girl though, Clarissa, and hard worker.  She figured things out, it's how she escaped north Louisiana, it's how she'd figure out this dilemnna.  Towards the end of her second year the nineteen year old found a listing for house keepers.  Not in the work at a hotel making beds, but a more detailed listing, through a headhunter website.  It paid well, very well, seemed to good to be true.

And, as most things too good to be true, it was.  The woman at the agency had warned her that the client was a bit eccentric.  Lived in a big plantation house spared by Katrina a decade ago.  Warned that a few girls had worked for him already, some had quit pretty quick.  There was some insinuation there, Clarissa caught it, but wasn't sure exactly what it meant.  Some girls had made it there for almost a year, and when Claire asked why they quit, the ones that weren't flakes, the ones with solid employment, the agency woman had said very little.  Had looked at her almost sadly, or maybe it was judging. "If you're interested I need your sizes," she had said instead, and for more than three times what she was making now, with a much more flexible schedule, Claire was very interested. 

A few days later her application had been accepted, but she had to swing by the agency first.  Had to be fitted for her uniform.  Immediately Claire caught onto why the agency woman called the man eccentric- it was a euphemism- and she saw why so many girls had quit so soon.  It wasn't a uniform, it was more like a costume, something out of a cheap soft adult movie on late night cable, the quintessential French maid.  This was New Orleans after all, and while she wasn't so sure, especially when she realized how short the skirt was, how the seam ran up the back of her legs and how it was stockings, well she almost backed out.  Shreveport, Oil City, Red River, she couldn't go back there, not again, had worked so hard to make it out.  The top was low cut, showed her stomach and back, and was sleeveless, "What about the tats?" Claire had asked, and the agent had given her an almost predatory smile, Claire had caught that too.  The client wouldn't mind at all.

Trying it on in the office had been one thing, wearing it as she drove across town, outskirts of town, that had been another.  She had worn a jacket in even though it was April, was eighty-five degrees, had to cover this thing up somehow, because there was showing off, and there was showing off.  Pulling up in a rounded driveway Clarissa almost backed out, almost quit before she started, then thought of those other girls.  Hell, they'd made it a week.  So could she.  Walking slowly in too tall heels to the dark double doors in the shade of live oaks, she gave the metal clapper a rap rap rap.

This was a story that didn't get very far, but I think the idea has a lot of promise.  I think there are a few plot bunnies in there that another writer might jump on, and I'm very interested in giving it another whirl.

Let's bounce ideas rather than an immediate reply.

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2016, 07:41:19 AM »
Something Stepford
I'll need to polish this idea up some, but I'd like to do a "slice of life" roleplay that centers on a very misogynistic domestication theme.  I think my icon is a pretty good inspiration.  He works some professional job, which she doesn't quite "get" but she's very supportive.  After all, being a man and working so hard must be so stressful.  That's why she spends her days keeping their house clean and baking!  Or something along those lines, but with a bit of a darker edge thrown in, because he has to keep her from getting too uppity after all.  Let's bounce some ideas around.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 08:56:28 AM by Bamagirl »

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2016, 08:22:56 AM »
The Cop (F/F only)
So yeah yeah, BLM can go either way, right?  Blue lives, black lives.  So in a way I feel a little bad wanting to write out a dirty cop story, but the premise is pretty hot.  I floated this idea last year and it was purely a two dimensional thing, the policewoman in uniform with the belt and badge, the shiny shoes.  Given the right ideas though I'd be willing to try this as detective or just guard as well.  I am, no matter the take on the character, wanting to right this as very D/s, with my protagonist abusing her power and position to have her way with some lovely victim perp.  Bonus points to taking it full taboo and playing a minority.