You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

September 16, 2019, 11:29:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dreamcatcher  (Read 8780 times)

Offline Captain MalteseTopic starter

Re: Dreamcatcher
« Reply #150 on: August 17, 2019, 09:57:04 AM »
I have not remembered dreams for quite some time. This morning I did.

I was driving a car. It was electric, and made of metal so thin that it folded just by touch - but when it got damaged, it did not affect the driving abilities or harm me. I was driving on a very busy city road. Once I hit someone elses car, and once someone drove into me. Eventually the car was hit badly enough that I realized I needed a small spare part to do repairs before I continued. I found a small mom-and-pop store of the type that seemed to have everything in the whole world tucked into corners and crannies and for sale cheap. At first I was delighted because I was finding all sorts of hard-to-locate collectibles but the owner of the shop was cranky and arguing with other customers and his kids helping to run the place, and I managed to say something uncouth and he flat out rejected to sell me anything. I had to leave. When I got outside, a bunch of local hoodlums had assembled and walked towards me in a threatening way. But at close up the hoodlums were not very threatening after all. More like it was bad guy dress up day at school. One tried to stab me with a straw and I threw him aside like he was a pillow. The others kept stumbling into each other and somehow turned friendly toward me. My last memory of this dream is being at a party with these 'hoodlums'. I was in a bedroom with someone, who giggled. And then I woke up. Damnit.

Offline Captain MalteseTopic starter

« Reply #151 on: September 01, 2019, 06:14:31 AM »
I had this dream a few night ago. Unusually clear. The memory still lingers.

I am at an international airport. Somewhere in Asia, judging by the travelers. Thousands of people hurrying along. I am going somewhere too. Then I see an Asian woman who is strangely familiar. She looks at me too and we recognize each other from many years ago, a school class or something. We had been on friendly terms. She is in the company of an old man I have not seen before, it turns out he is her father. We exchange a few words, I tell them of my journey, they look at each other and nod. I am then invited to visit them in their home, and my traveling plans are halted.

They have a city home. Neither wealthy nor poor to my eye; it is an apartment of simple lines. There is a second old man in the apartment; he is the brother of the other one. All three of them has a quiet dignity. We have a meal but I can't recall what was served, and we talk. She and me about old times, and the old men turn out to be veterans from a war now long past. Afterwards I am shown some antique figurines and a few medals and keepsakes from the war. The apartment looks out over a river going through the city, a river in great turmoil as it goes down along narrow banks, and I think "That must be the Yangtze River".

I take my farewells and leave. Going back to the airport my flight is long gone. I book a new one for next morning and a hotel room and think "Great. I am marooned in a huge foreign city. How do I spend the rest of this evening?" I head for the hotel bar.

Offline Xyza

« Reply #152 on: September 02, 2019, 02:05:44 AM »
Xyza’s dream
01/09/2019

It all started when Xyza was hailed as a chess champion when she was in elementary. She was known even to her high school as a chess champion. However, when she was about to compete with other chess players in high school she was asked to roll a dice and it landed on four giving her the lucky set for mahjong? What? She immediately won the game and became champion again that she doesn’t have to compete in the preliminary rounds but wait for the contender for finals.
One male teacher, a bully teacher, doesn’t want to see his students excel in anything approached her and said. “If you are a champion in chess then you are 0 in soccer”.
      “Okay”. She replied plainy.
      “Why don’t we play”. The teacher challenged along with his favorite students with the intention to humiliate her or embarrass her in front of everyone or the whole school.
     She was in high school but the setting suddenly changed to her elementary school basketball court. Since her elementary school does not have a soccer field they were going to play soccer in the basketball court and make the parking lot as the goal. “What about the cars?”. She asked the teacher.
      “The challenge is not to break them”. The idiotic teacher said with a laugh along with his favorite male students.
Soon the game started and she was on the middle of the basketball court suddenly the area was filled with young boys playing basketball while they were playing soccer. She was focused on the soccer ball when a basketball suddenly hit her on the head making her lose her balance as the whole students on the court started to laugh at her when she fell.
      Enraged she charged at the one who passed her the ball and grabbed his collar yelling. “We are playing soccer why did you pass me your basketball”. He just laughed with his basketball friends behind him and even the teacher’s favorite student who she was playing soccer started to laugh at her. She lost her temper that she used her martial arts skill to take down the hitter on the floor. She used forward neck throw technique which was her specialty and most used skill in aikido.
     She stomped her feet off the basketball court after realizing everything was a set up and intentional because of the teacher who tried to bring her down or devastate her. “I’m going to quit this school”. She said walking out the scene and fading in to the principal’s office. For some reasons she was already behind the school principal. The principal was somewhat fat, brown skin, somewhat in her 50s to 60s and was wearing all pink. She was watching photos of herself during school recognitions so proud of her students and one of the picture that made her teary eyed was Xyza being a chess champion and she was in a pink gown? What?
      The school principal talked to Xyza and was in tears. She said she wouldn’t let her go because she brought the school to how it is now. “If they want to replace you then they will find a replacement which I know they can’t”. The principal said while crying. So the principal decided to assign a mentor or a teacher to watch over Xyza so that she won’t be humiliated by the male bullying teacher. When the principal called the new teacher, He appeared to be some Japanese or Chinese. He was clumsy and very courteous but very well respected by his apprentices who was following him.
      The apprentices showed deep admiration and appreciation to the teacher like Rock Lee is to Maito Guy at an anime called Naruto. The Chinese teacher shows his ritual of motivation by putting his fist on his palms and yell so loud “AACCHHAA!” Then bows. He does it in front of the principal and then his students then to Xyza. She felt like she was in good hands that she began to cry. Xyza was touched, moved and convinced to stay in school despite of the bullies. “I really wanted to stay in this school desu”. She cried as the principal, the Japanese-Chinese teacher and his apprentices begun to cry as well.
      A school photographer was there to capture every moment and he happens to look like Park Seo Joon. Could this be the start of a high school romance? Xyza was about to approach the handsome school photographer when everything fades into white light….
Then suddenly Xyza woke up realizing it was just a dream….

Comments and Conclusion: Xyza happens to be a jack of all trades since elementary and she was bullied all her school days because of being good at everything. However, she found a love life during her high school and the principal or the higher school authorities were at her side. She even have better teachers than the bully teachers and better friends than the bullies.

The world is always full of bullies but there is still good people and you are on the good side always from the beginning and it's about staying on the good side no matter what the cost because love will bloom in full bright white light in the end.

Offline Xyza

« Reply #153 on: September 02, 2019, 06:11:51 PM »
Xyza’s dream
02/09/2019

I dreamed of almost meeting a certain person in a coffee shop and there was some red white and blue flag in the skies and summer was in the air. (Must be Darna, my super heroine character, because she originated from the Philippines [Philippine flag + tropical country] or the American Flag since that person was from the US and it was summer time around that time) However, when I have arrived at the coffee shop, he wasn't there. He left a note instead. I am certain it was something nasty yet all I can remember from the note was "ord". Must be 'Lord' since that certain someone happens to be a Lord in Elliquiy. The rest was blurry or I just can't simply understand or remember.

Comments and Conclusion: This guy happens to be stuck in my head for quite some time. I can't stop thinking about him and our story that we are about to write that I ended up dreaming about him and meeting him at a coffee shop and maybe discuss some nasty stuff. However, meeting him would be impossible since we are both from the opposite side of the world even though our countries have similarities like the colors of the flag and the season.

He is gone whenever, I'm around. He is around, when I'm gone. Must be our opposite time zones and it was always difficult to catch up each other. However, in the end I was still hoping for the stars to align and boy and girl would meet at certain time then a story would be written.