You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
March 21, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Now open for stories.
                                            ~a mentor project

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dreamcatcher  (Read 4641 times)

Offline Xandi

• E's Resident Queen of HUGS .....Hugs
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Xandiland where everyone is respectful or they get their head chopped off.
  • Light dispels darkness, Widsom dispels ignorance
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Dreamcatcher
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2018, 10:06:44 AM »

I have been having a terrible nightmare anytime I go to sleep. It has been haunting me during the day as well. This has been going on for close to a week now and last night was the worst yet.

Here is the dream:

I am talking to my favorite wolf, Symon. We are in my favorite wooded area and we are discussing some events that have me questioning certain things. He suddenly perks his ears and says, "I wasn't paying close enough attention, they are here." I ask, "who is here?' and I begin looking around. I don't see anyone but I feel an evil presence. I stand up and before I can say or do anything out of the darkness comes a flash of light and Symon jumps in front of me and it struck by it. He falls to the ground after letting out the worse howling cry I have ever heard. I get down and try to see what has happened and how I can help but there is just a hole in him, a large hole. I begin to chant and to call for Michelle. I am rocking him and chanting with all my life force but he dies in my arms. HE DIES. Symon can't die, can he? I mean I thought he couldn't die but he dies and even as I just write this my chest hurts from the thought and I can't stop the tears from coming. Michelle never comes and I never saw what killed him. I just sat there for what seemed like hours rocking him and crying. The night came and went and came again before I woke up. I feel sick because of this nightmare. Bella has been waking me up a lot for about a week now and I finally figured it out, she wakes me up from this dream. I am crying and she wakes me by licking my tears. I just don't know what to make of it. I have tried to make sure that Symon is okay but I still haven't had any word.

Anyway I just thought if I wrote this out that I could banish it from my thoughts once and for all.