You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:20:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ASC's (F seeks) NEW: Misogyny plots (in-laws & politics/business)  (Read 1465 times)

Offline Alive She CriedTopic starter

NOTE: All links to images for reference pics in this thread are considered NSFW

Please understand that I am favoring plot over smut these days. Yes, I enjoy erotic role-play plenty, but I like story around my erotic role-play, I like back and forth banter, the nuances, subtle manipulations and so on that help flesh out characters and stories. This is why I've come up with scenarios that intrigue me and characters that are a bit naive, so that there is something else to it besides just sexual emotes. So, as a reminder, I'm looking for story over smut, but I'm definitely looking for both. Thank you.

I have repurposed this thread to host my current cravings. The skinny of it, I RP over PM, I do around 3 to 5 paragraphs, and I write in third (3rd) person. Also, since it has been asked, you may use any of my ideas entirely or modified for your own request thread if you wish.

My Pro's and Con's kinks are listed here.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

PROS: Not required but enjoyed by me.
-Realism within the lore
 -Serious writing
 -Cock sucking
 -Ball sucking
 -Ass to mouth (to mean oral sex after anal sex)
 -*Facials* feel free to nut on my face, cum on body, swallowing
 -Dirty, (as in sweaty, fresh from a workout or long day at work)
 -Humiliating, degrading, and objectifying scenes, but subtlely & creatively done
 -Sexism, misogyny
 -One character 'using' another character for their needs, but subtle about it
 -Age play (teens to elders)
 -Small (A cup/ 4-5 in penis), Average (B-C cup/ 6-7 in penis), Large sizes (D, DD cup/ 8-10 in penis) (but no micro or macro)
 -Fish hooking, fingers in mouth, hair pulling for degrading not for pain
 -Hairy or smooth partners. I love hairy men & pubic hair, but shaved is fine too.
 -Urinating in front of or on is fine, but not inside of me, no thank you.
 -Exhibitionism, nudity in realistic places (behind closed doors, or pool, retreat, etc)
 -Prefer original characters, but cannon characters are fine too
 -Rough sex is fine, pounding intercourse, slapping, face into pillow, some choking
 -Promiscuous lifestyle: Oblivious to society's take on casual sex, done in a nuturing manner
 -Unrealistic, fantasy erotic themes, Macro breasts or dicks
 -Non-consensual, rape, just not my thing. Rough sex is fine.
 -Sissyboys (I prefer men, even if they are sub)
 -Scat, assplay is meant for things to go in, not out. True story. *sagenods*
 -Bondage, just not into it.
 -Extreme pain, but as I've stated, rough sex is fine.
 -Emoting or controlling my character... go RP with yourself then.
 -Text speak. If texting in a scene, then text speak is fine, but no U, R, Tho, hru, 2 for the RP emoting or dialog itself.

Adoley Young Adult Swimwear
(Young girl model, older man, age play within site rules) (I'll also consider an older woman photographer with younger male model)

The story about a teenage girl working for a heavily criticized swimwear & modeling company. In recent years, Adoley Swim (play on Adolescent) has been creating a stir for their marketing strategies. They've created a line of micro-kini and sling swimwear for the mid to late teen age range, and have frequently done photo-shoots using provocative poses and clothing on their teenage models.

An example of a controversial shoot would be something along the lines of they have recently had pregnant teens model their 'For Young Mothers' line of swimwear that fit and contour to the pregnant body. The company defends it as the new trend, and "Why should we treat pregnant young girls as outcasts instead of treating them like they're a part of society?", and as for the micro-kini line focused on teenagers, they defend it saying that they're only tailoring outfits to the younger crowd that have already been made popular by the adult crowd, to mean that it is what the younger generation will be growing up into anyways.

My character is not pregnant unless you prefer her to be. I'm picturing a rather involved photographer or magazine editor/director into my modeling career. A lot of changing out from one bikini into another on the photoshoot set in front of others and sharing hotel rooms when traveling to Maui and other places for on-location shoots as well. I'll be in my late teens, obviously within the site rules. I will consider a father or brother counterpart as well, since a lot of you seem to prefer incest.

Volleyball Girl vs Boy's Team Coach or Player.
Girls volleyball season is opposite football and soccer for boys, but we can go with basketball or baseball if you have a preference for either of those sports.

I can be the rookie, or the final season star on the team. We wear the trendy volleyball shorts, as our school won't be outshined by other teams, so whatever genius administrator purchased the bikini looking shorts as opposed to the usual ones that come down to the thighs, either way, a lot of leg.

Girls play before the boys, so we're always around afterwards to watch the boys play. We can strike up something on the way back from an away game on the team bus, or the busses could be full and the coach took their own car and had to offer a ride to someone. Can also be just two interacting before or after a home game in the gym/locker room.

This can be a high school roleplay, but as stated above, then it needs to be played out like one or both of us are in our teens and not some 30 year old acting teen who has banged girl after girl, as I prefer a hint of realism. If you're the coach, then by all means, but if you're playing a high school aged player, then act your age please. I prefer that we have a little back and forth plot as opposed to seeing how quick we can rush to the hanky panky.

Dream-walker / Dreamer patron (The Last Witch Hunter inspired)
Alright, giving fantasy RP a try. I saw The Last Witch Hunter and liked it, and thought I'd base something loosely off of that, but the plot is very different. The only elements from the Witch Hunter story is the use of dream-walkers, but everything else is modern realism based. I'll explain further below.

In short, dream-walkers were kept secret by the government when they were discovered in the early 60's (one of the UFO sightings were actually true). It was believed by the government that the world wasn't ready for supernatural beings / alien life so they kept us hidden, but all in all, we were treated well and rather respected by the government. The Y2K data scare causing for the government to ensure that all of the software and hardware were ready for the year 2000 change over, one of the contracted software engineers stumbled on the files about the dream-walkers, and threatened to go public if the government didn't out us, so they did. Since 2000, we've been public knowledge and now live out in the open. There are only about a hundred of us, so we're not common at all.

Dream-walkers are all female, and our offspring are always dream-walkers, regardless of the male sperm donor, be it human (or dark or light skinned human) any other race (be it aliens from far away or whatever). All dream-walkers are identical, so we all look like twins, we never visibly age past our prime, so early 30's is as old as we look, and we live to be roughly 800 or so. We look like a BAJORAN or TRILL from Star Trek to keep it simple. The Bajoran look is basic human anatomy, but with the serated nose bridge and connected earrings that go from top of the ear to the bottom of the ear, and the Trill look is basic human anatomy, but with speckled markings that run from the head to toe down the sides. So we look human, but with noticable markings be it our nose or markings. We can also combine the two if you want to take it a step further. Also, to make it more 'alien without being all that alien' perhaps they wear something Geisha themed, but slightly sheer or simple patterns. 

In the beginning, people were nervous, maybe even scared, but once it became public that all we can do is dream-walk, people started to see us as physics/witches more than aliens or powerful beings, so we are now generally accepted, aside from the small cults and racist sort of people. Most of us have emporium lounges, which is basically a wine bar with loungers everywhere instead of bar stools and booths, and the dream-walker that owns the establishment goes from lounger to lounger and offers her services.

The dream-walking is enabled by way of donation or 'pairing' is what we refer to it as. The dream-walker must have a genetic part of the dreamer in order to pair and walk them through. For recent dreams (recent memory playbacks) we need saliva, sweat, or urine (probably won't play out the urine, but it is there for backstory), and for deep dreams (years old memory playbacks) blood or semen is needed to pair. The dream-walker decides the method of intake, be it sprinkled into her wine, or if she consumes it orally directly from the source. Dream-walkers used to be rather open to direct method, but have since avoided seminal fluid offers due to the prudish views of humans referring to them as dream-suckers, cock-walkers, or simply cocksucker gypsies since people were starting to seek them out for dream-walking more for the easy sex as opposed for the purpose of reliving a memory. This has caused for us to be reluctant in new customers seeking the given semen donation, so we've transitioned to offering to pair via blood, saliva, or sweat more than semen. In our culture, pairings were normal and casual, but humans turned it into a mockery.

In short, we're basically memory recallers. People come to use to remember a time with their deceased grandparent or parent, or their most egotistical moment of a game winning score or their first time/last time with an ex and so on. Any sort of memory that you want to relive, we're able to bring you to it and you can relive it yourself or stand back and watch it unfold before your eyes. It is just an idea to mix a little fantasy with a mostly realism based world. Our services are legal, so we're not prostitutes, even though that is what some ignorant people refer to us as. I'm not 100% sure how to turn this into a long term story, but it could be a decent short term story.   

Star Trek: The Nude Bio-Droid
This is loosely inspired by the Seven of Nine character, her race simply known as Bio-Droid, sometimes just called a Droid or Humbot. Data was an Andriod from head to toe, but Bio-Driods human body with the human brain replaced with a CPU. They come about because the previously living body was terminal with something, or killed due to an accident, or died for any reason while within their prime ages, so this Bio-Droid setting is able to save their bodies and replace their brains with a Droid CPU, which is able to jump start the rest of the human body. 

The only main notable thing about them is their optical sensor above their eye, much like Seven of Nine, but also that they cannot be outfitted in any clothing or fabrics, since they discovered that it interferes with many of the various sensors and calibrations. A simple outfit can throw the balance off since the head is CPU operated, but the body is biological. Shoes and socks restrict the toes from offering balance, and outfits cause for the nervous system/sensor collaboration system to respond as if the body were being pushed in every direction or simply squeezed.  So a Bio-Droid assigned to Starfleet would look like (NSFW - Nude) THIS. The year being centuries past our RL current day, nudity isn't quite as alarming/shocking/prude enabling as it is today. Of course, she is still nude, but we're also professionals, yes? There was recently a humanoid alien race that has since been discovered and brought into the United Federation of Planets that are nude and don't understand the need for clothing, as it is not part of their culture. This has sort of balanced out the fact that nudity can be normal. Due to this recent implimentation of this particular bare race into the Federation, the Bio-Droid creators said "Hm, well why don't we just... go with the Bio-Droids being bare, that solves the balance and calibration issues with there. So, nudity is still perhaps awkward, but it is accepted when it is culture based.

The comm badge is worn on my arm via a band, and I'm able to wear a phaser or tricorder by way of strong magnets that were surgically imbedded into my pelvis (hip bones), so they'd just rest free style upon my hips when being carried. Being a Bio-Droid, I take orders more literal due to programming and I don't understand certain nuances and innuendo, and nothing offends me, as I don't have that sort of capacity. Aside from my brain, m body is entirely human, as my Droid CPU tells my organs to all function properly. I still have to eat and all due to being mostly biological, just sleep isn't required. I can go a full week without a recharge, which only takes about an hour.

I'm looking for something more along the lines of day to day 'slice-of-life' on the starship or space staton, than all out complicated missions, but we can have basic missions to enage in as well. Thoughts?

Soon to be Daugher-in-law / Soon to be Father-in-law
This storyline is for fullfilling my shameless self-inflicted sexism / misogynistic mental-masochist kink (holy mambo adjectives, right?). In plain English, I like subjecting myself to a warped sense of traditional values in a modern setting, where I am willingly treated as someone's lesser, and they as my betters. This isn't meant to be some "I am Dom, kneel before me!" but more of a slow manipulation themed story.

For this, I'd be marrying your son soon, and we've planned a hot tub gathering between me and my fiance, you and my father. Son gets pulled in to do a last minute surgery at the hospital, and my father couldn't make the flight due to a cancellation, so it ends up just being the two of us at the house for the hot tub party.

Additionally, your son has told you what an old fashioned traditional housewife I'm going to make, how I put the man first in my life. There are also other things to discuss involving that, which we will get into if you pick this scenario. Also, I'm reading a fictitious controversial book titled  'Why Gender Matters'  which is a top seller that goes on about traditional gender roles and is arguably one of the most sexist notable books to date, and borderline misogynistic. My computer desktop background has a quote from the book  "Always respect your betters, even though they owe you nothing." so that could be a topic of discussion ICly.

Swimmer or ice skater or gymnast / trainer *
I'll be from Sweden or Finland or similar, speaks fairly fluent English, and comes to America (or insert your preferred country here) to learn from a renown and successful trainer of the sport. Every single one of your trainees have gone on to the Olympics and placed with Bronze Medal or better. The story takes an interesting turn when I show up to our private practice and I come out of the changing room in the nude (aside from the equiptment needed such as skates, goggles, arm/ankle wraps) and you'll soon discover how training is done overseas in my home country, so a clash of cultural differences come into play.

A ficticious line taken from a student-teacher handbook from my country: "You are who you are today all due to your instructors, so the debt that you owe them is eternal. Because of this, your instructors will forever be your betters."

For this story, I envision some detailed practices, with routines being established. It eventually becomes a mixture of self-gratification (for you) and actual practice, so it is always pregressive and on point. I've had it said to me that this is 'classic daddy dom' but take it how you will. We can discuss the particulars in better detail over PMs.

The Vineyard Partnership
This is more or less a short term, one time scenario, but we can discuss ideas to extended it past a one time plot.

My character is the owner of a large wine vineyard near Osaka, Japan, the Nara region. She is white (or we can go with Asian if you have a strong preference) and she is welcoming you to be her distributing partner back in your country, be it the USA, England, UAE, or wherever you want your character to be from. So, in short, we are meeting to sign the papers to close out the deal that makes you a large buyer/seller of my wines (and for the sake of the story, it'll be popular expensive wines). My character (the reason I was going with white) is surprisingly rather into the Japanese culture, perhaps even wears a Geisha outfit, and to respect their culture, she practices the art of Gokkun to close out her business deals. We'll just blur the lines that Gokkun was a traditional method of bridging gender gaps in business deals, since traditionally it was Japanese men that conducted business deals, so whenever a woman stepped in, by proxy, by inheritance, or by chance, then Gokkun would be done as it is simply considered a way that business women show respect to the man or men that they're doing business with. It isn't widely practiced anymore, as it is considered medieval in nature, but my character just has a strong connection / respect for the history and the culture that this is how she concludes her business deals.   

It is likely a short term, one off plot, but we can discuss doing on again off again meetings, where you come back in a month to see how things are going, or we can shift to another meeting where you're a different distributor and come with multiple people.

Chief of Staff (or Personal Assistant) / High ranking politician (or CEO of company)
Similar to the in-laws concept, this storyline is for fullfilling my shameless self-inflicted sexism / misogynistic mental-masochist kink (holy mambo adjectives, right?). In plain English, I like subjecting myself to a warped sense of traditional values in a modern setting, where I am willingly treated as someone's lesser, and they as my betters.

I'd serve as your Chief of Staff (it'd come off as a personal assistant with clout sort of role), and you're one of the most powerful or influential men in America (or another country using their political titles) and I'm very protective of you and your stress levels, even if I'm the somewhat oblivious sort (unaware of a nip slip and it doesn't get addressed sort of thing). I have a few ideas involving this scenario that could be simple fairly short term, or even complicated and long term.

Personal touch side note to add background to my character: I have a signed copy of a ficticious controversial book on my desk titled  'Why Gender Matters'  which is a top seller that goes on about traditional gender roles and is arguably one of the most sexist notable books to date, and borderline misogynistic. My computer desktop background has a quote from the book  "Always respect your betters, even though they owe you nothing."  Also, if you prefer to keep this overall theme to private corporations, incorporating skyrise rooftop access pools and gyms, and more wealth/lavish livestyle, feel free to mention that and we can change it up a little bit. I can be the personal assistant to a company presidet or CEO. 

All Moved In
I just moved into this fairly nice gated community ($400-$600k dollar homes sort of spot) and maybe you're a lawn care guy or the mailman.

For the lawn care plot: so you go around and cut each persons grass, you do the even number houses Mon/Wed and the odd number houses Tues/Thurs, so by the end of the week, you've done every house in the neighborhood and start over the following week. Ditzy me doesn't realize that it is part of the Home Owner Association (HOA) fee, so when I see you cutting the neighbors yard, I flag you over to ask if you can cut mine because I don't have a lawn maintenance crew yet. You quickly realize that I'm not the brightest (I'll leave you plenty of clues and open doors for YC to realize this IC) and you sort of play into the fact that I'm a bit on the dumb side of the equation and begin to exploit.

For the mailman plot: similar to the above lawn care setting, just that our encounter(s) occur around the mailbox instead of out in the yard. The high heat of summer makes it all incredibly hot and so I've got several ideas on how to have multiple encounters after an initial encounter should this turn into a long term plot.

While they already seem like fairly cheesy encounters, there is one last part to add... that MC is more or less a nudist. It is a lifestyle and not a means to be overly sexual/sensual, as nudists don't view nudity = time to fuck. Her thought process is,  "Why dress up in your own home?" and so with all of that said, I'd like to remind you that we can add the natural progression angle to this: "Is this really happening?" > "Is she really this dumb?" > "I wonder if..." and we can build on it instead of turning it into a race to sex by allowing YC & MC to naturally engage each other.

For this, I'm thinking of making MC the sort of nudist that makes people do a double take, so Marie Claude Burbonnais as the reference picture. I stumbled across her cosplay photos and then saw that she does some nude centered shoots and found her to be rather Barbie-esque.

Thoughts? Ideas? 

Ghetto bitch / Thug @ a private nude pool party
What do I mean by a ghetto bitch? Curvy, and with the hood lingo/mannerisms. For this idea, I can be A THICK BLACK GIRL or a THICK WHITE GIRL at a thuggy black athlete's private pool party. It isn't an all out sex party, but you'll notice a dick being sucked over on the far end of the pool, and a girl riding a dick over on one of the loungers. It has about 20 or so people, so 4 people going at it makes it just background ambiance. Everyone there is black (except for your character and or my character based on your preference, as you can play black or white, and you can pick which I play). I am willing to be pregnant for this role as well. 

If you're coming to the party as a white guy, this is your first time being at an all black pool party, so you might feel a little bit out of your element seeing that everyone is naked, running around, swimming, chatting, twerking, dancing, and so on. If you're black, you've seen this kind of thing before. Either way, you're a bit thuggy.

When you arrive, you see me getting spit roasted (sucking on one guy's dick, and getting fucked in the ass by another guy while I'm on all fours on a towel over in the grass by the pool). Just as you settle in and make a few greetings, you see me getting up and sauntering on over by myself to the water hose up against the house to wash off the nut from my face and ass, and this is sort of near the food and drink table where you could be grabbing a beer or some liquor. As I said, I'll be your preference of black or white, and you can be your own preference of black or white. You're a rookie on the (whichever) sports team (like the Atlanta Falcons, Hawks, or Braves as an example).

I'm a bit ghetto, the core of the people here are hood, and it is up to you how thug or not you are. It doesn't have to be a rush to sex scenario either, but a slice of life nude pool party. My character empowers the thuggy sexist behavior from the guys, so I could be seen as a breath of fresh air that you don't have to watch what you say around or something. You do not have to play like you're some uneducated dumb thug criminal. When I say thuggy, I mean attitude more than anything.

A Shemale Story
I was asked to take on a shemale/transexual role awhile back once a writer found out that I'd play a male, and from then on I've sort of enjoyed the trans roleplay. I find it a great way to empower male over female sexism within the story while being a man who became a woman, so she puts her money where her mouth is (pun slightly intended?). If you're looking forward to a shemale story, then let me know and we'll toss around some ideas on how to pair up. I'm even open to YC being the tranny and my being a woman. I can consider taking on a male role as well should you be the one desiring being a tranny.

* The first idea that comes to mind is a pool party, be it at a private estate or at a fancy hotel, and things become obvious and it develops from there, but there are many different avenues to take the story, such as being a bar tender or a socialite sort, or even the brother turned sister to a friend or boss (or gang boss?) of yours. We can toss around some ideas and go from there.

* Another spin on it would be a Mafioso Don's brother turned sister, or Mafioso Don's side bitch. I reside at the HQ estate (the Don's second house) and the floorplan is split, where I live in the residence part, and the common area is the kitchen, dining, family room, and garage. The common area is where the crew meet up to handle business, so plenty of ways for us to cross paths. It'd mostly be NPC side story stuff that the mafia/crew do and our interactions would be the main story. I could breathe life into the NPC's for depth, if you wish. I imagine you'd be the new golden boy, recently brought into the family  after having proven yourself via good deeds for the family, so this would explain why we are just now crossing paths. I see this being less 'sneaking around the Don' and more about 'my tending to the needs of the family', but we can discuss sneaking around the Don should you want that gritty element involved.

* Another spin could be that Bruce Jenner's coming out took place around 2000 instead of this past year, so 'famous trannys' are now a common thing. I'm a reality star tranny who had her own show, with the show being about her life as a famous runway fashion model that rivaled Gisele Bundchen (so filthy rich). You've been hired on as my protection detail (so bodyguard/driver) and I'm known for being a bit snooty. It'd be up to you if you're a closet sub, or if you're a dom who doesn't tolerate weak dommes. We'd need to hash out this angle a bit so that we both know what we're getting into.

Bikini Bar beach theme
Currently looking for a fairly simple idea where YC comes in for a drink where MC tends bar. Figure it'd be late at night or just after opening so too early for a strong showing of customers, so it is slow with only a couple of regulars left and it is a bikini bar right on the beachfront, and it could be the weekend, meaning Saturday and Sunday which means Sling Bikini days. The patrons do not have to come in with beachwear, as they can be fully dressed from work or riding bikes and so on. It can be anywhere you want it to be, San Diego, Hawaii, Miami, The Florida Keys, you name it. I'm open to it being a bar along the nudist beach section, so other than footwear, nothing is worn (and again, patrons can be fully clothed).

I prefer the strong or thick, hairy sort (bearded maybe?) as opposed to the smooth Twilight vampire sort, but if you want to be the smooth California sufer dude, then go for it, I won't object as it was just a preference.

For my character, I'd be the slightly oblivious sort, thinks that you're a bit of a sweety, but really you're just an ass looking for the next notch on his belt?

I am possibly willing to do a transexual RP with this since it has been requested a couple of times for this plot.

The old school Aunt
This has elements of old school traditional gender roles sexism, favoring the men.

I was thinking something along the lines of your mother is a bad wife to her husband and an absent mom toward you. She isn't strict and is hardly ever around since she is always doing her own thing with her wine drinking friends. It is pretty obvious that she treats your father poorly and you don't like how the relationship works between your parents.

I'm your dad's sister, never married, so same last name as your father and proud of it. I'm very traditional with the old school outlook that the men lead the household and that the women are there to support and obey the men. You'd have seen this trait in various degrees with your grandparents on the father's side and such as it was a family thing.

You know me as the true to her word 'cool' Aunt and maybe you've heard that I've dated around a lot, you've seen my Facebook page showing off my bikini body with all of the pool or beach parties that I host or go to. The kind of Aunt that wears micro-kinis & sling bikinis, clearly visible tramp stamp (or not if you dislike tattoos) and perhaps obvious grooming habits (with or without pubic hair) due to the types of bikinis I wear. She is known for being a bit ditzy and oblivious, but rather nuturing toward family and those within the pretty people (but assholes) clique. After I explain to you why I dislike your mom, and how the women are to treat the men in the family, you decide to test the bounderies, only to find out that there aren't any bounderies, that the family is pretty naive. This is meant to be more of a 'taking care of family' and less of a romance tale.

I live a few blocks away in a fairly nice neighborhood, which is close enough that you can walk, ride your bike, or drive over depending on your age. The story would pretty much start where you have to get out of the house because your mom is yelling at daddy again, so you decide to come over, then vent to your aunt about it, who clearly doesn't like your mom, then we write and build on that.

Please note: that this is more about subtle degrading dialog than smut itself. It likely leads up to smut, but this is talking about the dislike for the mother, the women's place in the family under traditional gender roles, and the backhanded compliments because the Aunt is too ditsy to know that she's being degraded instead of complimented. 

Nephew example: "What's with the one pieces and the modest fuckin' bathing suits? I think bitches should wear like string bikinis n' shit." 

Candi example: "Oh, I know, right? I think this body shaming or whatever has gotten outta hand. Besides, guys don't wanna see cheap one pieces from like... Walmart or wherever, ya know? Go to PacSun, or Vicky's or wherever, spend the money, get a nice lil sling or micro two-piece and be proud of what you have to offer. Then guys know you're true to yourself and not some stuck up snob."

Reference pic since I keep getting asked for one: --Aunt Candi--

Star Wars Sith apprentice / Sith Master
This story takes place in a gal... okay okay. Figured it'd be a time when the Sith were not in bloom, so much so that you've gone into a near hibernation to keep quiet because perhaps the Jedi are in a Sith capturing mode. By hibernation, I mean that you've gone to a remote outer rim planet of Gorsh or Gulma, it's inhabitants are called Gorshi(es) or Gulmani(es). Gorsh and Gulma are one of the most isolated and furthest planets in the Outer Realm. I figured they'd be Mos Eisley or Tattooine'esque, desert landscapes but with a decent amount of lakes and sporadic woodlands. Due to their distance outward and isolation from other planets, they're not even considered to be way-point planets, so there is almost no visitor traffic.

You've become more of a Don/Mafia boss in terms of collecting tariffs from the Cantinas/pubs and other scavenger shops and even have begun to collecting from small crews/gangs to give you a cut of their extortion/whoring profits. You have to do it by force, though usually once you drop 4-5 of their men singlehandedly, they pay up. You've started to take over so much of the region that collecting your druggats (credits/money) has become a burden.

You're still a 'secret Sith' because you're trying to lay low, and you only barely tap into your Sith powers to get an edge in taking down a crew (You're an extremely powerful Sith, similar to Emporer/Vader,  but without the desires to rule the galaxy, just your home planet) so you've decided to consider looking for an apprentice. You find me gambling outside of a Cantina or something back alley, and notice that I'm using the Force to roll a dice over from the called number (the scenario would come out in RP) and you realize that you just found a Force sensitive person on your planet. I don't really know or understand how it works, just noticed that I could get a dice to roll over if it was already in motion, so I'm unaware that I'm Force sensitive.

In turn, you recruit me, but with the stipulation "I will train you to be a Sith, but you will give all of yourself to me." In short, you begin to use me for your satisfaction, degrade me to establish dominance (like forcing me to wear SITH ONE or SITH TWO and so on. I've got a couple of ideas on how to add erotica to the actual plot. Additionally, this is meant to be a small time powergrab by your character. You're not trying to take over the galaxy, but simply rule your tucked out of the way lone planet.

Please take into consideration that due to the Star Wars frenzy, that I'm getting hit up for this plot fairly frequently and am in the middle of RPing this out with someone at the moment. So if you contact me for this, please have a very clear idea of what you want for this, otherwise I'll likely just say that I don't have the room for it currently, as I generally don't do two similar stories at once, and try to limit the number of active roleplays I have going on anyway.

The Life of a Fluffer
While I assume most of you know what a Fluffer is, I'll explain just in case. In the porn industry, the Fluffer is traditionally the hired cock sucker for the male porn star. It is a legally paid position within the adult film industry to help speed up between scene transitions. Male porn stars have so much sex and see so much nudity that they're not always the easiest to arouse, so instead of having the film rolling and the starlet doing her best to get the male star erect, they employ a Fluffer to arouse the male star before the first scene, and between takes.

The Fluffer is often regarded as one of the most demeaning, and brainless jobs out there, even viewed as being lower than a stripper. "Damn, will you just shut up? You're just a cock sucker, stop trying to have an opinion all of the damn time... geez." Fluffers are usually those aspiring to be an actress in the business, but are either just too brainless/dumb to even do that, or aren't nearly attractive enough. In this case, she'd be attractive enough, but just... too dumb to be given that kind of direction on film (and that is saying a lot, yea?). I'm not talking about the poorly written "Oh my gosh, like as if!" type of brainless, but the well written, actually easily confused and ditsy, the sort that people can easily tell that they can manipulate her a bit and get away with it.

This story isn't meant to be just a copias amount of oral sex, but more about the lifestyle of a Fluffer, but about the entire interaction between the Fluffer and the male star, not just the particular scenes of arousing him. First, the dits has to come in and get hired (or was just hired), then the male star meets and expresses what he wants her to do, how he likes his make-up table, what he likes to drink before or after scenes, if he wants his robe tumbled in the dryer just before a scene or if he likes it cool or warm, and so on. The role of the Fluffer can be a bit like a Personal Assistant.

The Fluffer is the naked one, in heels, with the fake tits, that roams around the studio & lot all day that way, while even the actor and actress don robes and regular clothes throughout the day, so the Fluffer stands out even more as the bottom of group. I have a few kinks with this story, and we can discuss it in PM's.

Since a lot seem to keep asking for reference pics, and instead of browsing for them over and over, I'll just post some here for safe keeping:

I was thinking something along the lines of

Britton James.

(Use IE to load it, Chrome seems to have an issue with this link. I'll also put the link itself at the bottom of this posting)

or for the whole page

then there is an alternate link for the same set, but a little pop-up heavy

Temp Smut Plots -not currently looking-

*Craigslist Ad in Female Seeking Male*

Title: Cocksucker Seeking...
Hello, not having my best night so looking for a cock to suck...
You let me suck your cock, then you can use whatever hole you want, idc...
If you wanna use my pussy you MUST have condoms, if you want ass then idc...
Age race height weight size doesn't matter to me...
Including some selfies of me sucking some guys off from CL before so you know I'm serious...
-The selfie-
((and there'd be 3 or 4 other selfies here, different guys, same girl))

*Prostitute/Street-walker vs Your Char*

We're in an area of town where protitutes are commonly found, can be near the bus station or airport if you're an out-of-towner, or even down by the clubs. For a hooker, I look pretty good, so you figure you'll inquire further...
-The whore-

*Bartender with a reputation vs Your Char*

I'm thinking that I have a reputation for being a little... out there. When it is late night and only a few people around, mostly regulars, perhaps I pass around shot glasses and let everyone head off to the bathroom (or in the bar) and jerk off into the shot glasses  "Alright, whoever has the... sweetest/saltiest/strongest/blandest/most/least nut, I'll suck you off."  and she changes it up each time she does this, maybe just once a week or something, and you're the newcomer to the 'late night bar circle' and this is your first time.
-The bartender-
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 05:24:10 AM by Alive She Cried »

Modified the whole format a bit, hopefully it is easier to read. Added 4 plots as well, the top 3 for when looking for a quicker plot (though smuttier plot) and then added the vineyard plot in the thick of it all.

Re: ASC's (F seeks) Modern and Fantasy plots within
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 02:37:59 PM »
Apologies for my absence, getting promoted at work isn't as glamorous as it sounds. I'm trying to free up some time so that I can get back into roleplaying. I've removed a couple of plots and have added the top 2, being The Latina and the Athlete / Trainer. I'm willing to discuss ideas for any of the other plots listed as well.

Re: ASC's (F seeks) Modern and Fantasy plots within
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 12:42:30 AM »
Updated with a skater chick plot and tucked away the other ones, thanks for your  time.

Re: ASC's (F seeks) NEW: Skateboarder chick plot
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:06 PM »
Reworked the thread. Tucked most plots away as I'm focusing on the misogyny angle for now, thanks.

Re: ASC's (F seeks) NEW: Misogyny plots (in-laws & politics/business)
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 05:25:43 AM »
Added several plots and a long overdue bump.