Citadel of Winter [D&D Play By Post]

Started by Karasu, January 29, 2016, 05:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Karasu on January 30, 2016, 04:28:05 AM
If you wanan join go for it! If your not sure of a character yet, or want to play a more minor role, you can always play Braal, the crystal hatchling that Kree saved from the Citadel of Winter. ^^

By the way, if you wrote/roleplayed a sort prelude event before this game can we get link for the thread :)

Faeli

Is there more information somewhere on the campaign thus far?  It seems to be in the north... but I know very very little else!

Karasu

I don't see why not.. It'll introduce you to Kree and Eztazon XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Karasu

Updated in the first post! Muse and I can feild questions if you have. But fair warning. There is rape in that story, so skim over that bit if it makes you icky.

Faeli

Quote from: Karasu on January 30, 2016, 04:35:08 AM
Updated in the first post! Muse and I can feild questions if you have. But fair warning. There is rape in that story, so skim over that bit if it makes you icky.

And repeatedly read it if it makes you horn- wait, what?

Karasu

bahhaa XD Oh yes, It's one of my favorite little stories. The campain starts a bit after thsi if I remember right. Muse can correct if I am wrong.

Zaer Darkwail

Quite nice prelude/background story for your char there Karasu, I think my char and your char can find things in common (in regards desire killing the great white at least and I suspect they may get argument who has more 'right' for the revenge and such). All honestly Iorthir may have less reasons for the revenge than Valtyra/Kree has (but still loosing someone you love is what Iorthir and Valtyra have).

Karasu

Definatly! And I know I want Kree to open up and perhaps realize that Revenge isn't everything. But such things come in time ^^

Muse

Quote from: Faeli on January 30, 2016, 04:24:11 AM
Alright, I can definately get 2 - 3 out a week, but some games expect like 5 and I boggle.  I will get a character thrown together on Sunday most like.  If you two like it, maybe you can bring me along for the funs?  ^_^

2-3 a week sounds perfect, Faeli. 

Perhaps you'll spoil me a little and come out with a girl my baddies can have a hentai good time with if the win?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Karasu

Autocad

Interest post!

Now to... um... "conduct some research" before finalizing character details. Yup.

Karasu

haha ask any questions if you have them!

Muse

*laughs* 

didnt' realize how much spell checking we still have to do there! 

Let's see.  Where should our story begin.  it should probably involve getting together some dragon bane equipment.  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my guy has +1 celestial mithril sword, would not mind he goes seek to get add 'bane:dragons' property for it :P.

Karasu

Ya knwo what I think we could do? Pick a hub town, we all start there. Mingle, meet and form the most epic and hottest party evars!

I will also say this. We didn't get to say it in the prelude, but the first town she went to, she kinda froze over after some males tried raping her.. Lets jsut say the ruler of that town didn't take too kindly to that, so she starts with a small bounty on her head.. That can easily be a reason why some seek her out ;)

Muse

*Grins*  I did forget about that part.  :) 

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Iorthir could be after the bounty to get gold to enchant his sword (he has worked as merc in the past but as CN he is not strictly loyal to contracts). If checking FR lore in Great Glacier region there is two settlements; Jukum and Lilinuk. Which have humans in them which live sort like eskimos who are peaceful and welcoming to strangers. However if speak overall inhabitants in region there is frost giants, yetis and arctic dwarves (and arctic dwarves mind their own business usually).

However there is chance there are wandering far northern barbarian tribes or secluded settlements where indeed some rough mannered barbarians thought try take advantage of Karasu's char in sexual manner (as she has no gold/property on her so they thought she is okay sharing furst with them in return for shelter and food), but they made mistake in asking that when she was not emotionally cool headed to accept such trades :P. My own take anyways to the story.

Karasu

She came out of her planar jump near a temperate/desert region. So her Icing over an entire town makes way mroe of an impact.

Autocad

Karasu

honestly any character woudl fit in well. There's stronger ties using a bounty thing.. But you can quite easily just be a random adventurer in the sort of hub city.

Karasu

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Autocad on January 30, 2016, 07:59:22 AM
So would a desert character fit in?

Probably yeah if she wound up somewhere desert regions like Calimport or such (where slavery of women is common thing). With bend Iorthir may be in area as well (he tracked shady dealer to said area and then started seek work and got contract track down Kree for some gold).

Quote from: Karasu on January 30, 2016, 08:04:12 AM
New rule! You may Reroll 1s for HP ^^

Yay! Although I am fine with my HP (did not roll 1 with it but got quite average results).

Karasu

Rule update. You all now have 36 points to spend instead of 30! Zaer, feel free to update your sheet with the new plus 6 ^^

Autocad

36 point buy!!! Is it using the Pathfinder point buy system?

Muse

Correct, pathfinder point buy system.  :) 

Wasn't originaly putting that village near the Great Glacier, Zaer.  It was originaly going ot be in teh Western Heartlands, but now that you menion it, it might be fun to start us in Amn... 

Also note, near the end of that story Kree (Valtyra in the older draft) does some things a sorceress shouldn't be able to do for qutie a good many levels. 

This was an "awakening" affect.  She won't be able to do that again 'tils she can do it by the rules.  :) 

Yes, let's say that the Kree cut loose on with her breath weapon was in Northern Calimshan, and we're now in Amn. 

I'm a bit hesitant about PCs going after her bounty.  ^_^;;  But I'm sure we're all mature enough to handle that delicately.  :)