You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:41:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Few ideas inside my head- F seeking M  (Read 253 times)

Offline EnchantedDream218Topic starter

Few ideas inside my head- F seeking M
« on: January 28, 2016, 10:13:58 PM »
At the moment I'm seeking some new partners to role play with. Here's a few idea's that I came up with. Please respond to this thread or simply message me if your interested.

~My first idea would be a true love story. All her life she has been hurt and now she can no longer trust any men. She works at a coffee shop full time, paints in her free time and sells them to people so she can get extra money and lives alone with her cat. Than one day a man comes into the coffee shop and starts a conversation with her. From the very start he's interested in her and wants to get to know her more. She has so much mystery to her, she's quiet, beautiful, polite, caring, smart and talented. He asks her on a date and she turns down the idea. However he keeps trying, he won't give up. Than finally he see's her at the art museum and discovers that one of her art paintings is there and he asks again and finally she lets him inside her world. Little by little she lets him inside her world but she deeply afraid of love and that she'll get hurt again. He will do anything to fight for her and to win her love. Will she let him in and love him back or will she be destined to be alone forever? ((If you love romance. This story is for you.))

~Second idea is a woman who puts herself on a web site seeking for a man. Only soon she discovers that she's being followed at night. Every night she walks home with a knife and she see's a man following her. Pretty soon she finds herself daydreaming of this man. She wants to know more about him. She has fantasies of being kidnapped, being told what to do and kept hostage. It drives her crazy, she actually puts herself in dangerous situations so this man can kidnap her. Every night she has dreams about him and slowly tries to go looking for him. As she looks deeper into this mystery she finds out that he kidnaps other woman and this arouses her. ((This story is for anyone who is into kidnapping.))

~Third idea is a woman who is incredibly lonely. Her husband just died and she starts fantasizing about having sex with men who are younger than her. Pretty soon she begins going to bars and looking for men in they're 20's. All her life her sex life has been the same, she wants something new and exciting. What she's looking for is a man who is willing on trying anything with her, bondage, tying her up and will do anything to please her. Not only that but she'll do anything it takes to please her man, she go above and beyond to please her man. She loves pleasing her man and she loves being pleased. This is what she needed in her life, the thought itself thrills her and she begins to realize that younger men excite her more than men her age. ((If your into older/younger roles, than this RP is for you.))

Other idea's have been crossing my mind all week: I just haven't written them out fully yet. If you have any RP idea's please PM me. I'd love to hear from you. I have a open mind and willing on trying out other storylines. Simply look at my likes/dislikes to get an idea on what I'm into. I hope I hear from you. Simply respond to this thread or PM me if your interest in RP with me. Thanks!  :-)