The Bard Wants to Play (m/f f/f & futa)

Started by BlueEyedBard, January 25, 2016, 11:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Hello everyone, these are some thoughts, musings, and desires I currently have.

I am looking for long term partners who can write descriptive posts of at least 3-4 paragraphs frequently. The more you give me, the more I can give you.

I am willing to play either role in any of these pairings and the gender is pretty open. I will play M, F or Herm/Futa opposite F or Herm/Futa.

So here are some thoughts:

Dr. Who

The Doctor is about the only cannon character I will play and that is because he is so customizable. I don't play as one of the existing Doctors, I always create my own personal version of the character.

I like to play this plot in episodic fashion, like the show works.one episode is a whole adventure and then we move on to something completely different, this is part of what makes this so much fun, there are no boundaries of what you can explore, setting wise and kink wise. Let's face it, the Doctor and his companion are perfectly set up to find some deliciously depraved scenarios. But as always, story comes first to smut. It's the story that makes the sex fun.

Star Wars
Jedi X Smuggler: A Jedi knight has a mission and the only person they can trust to get them to their destination is a rogue whose only alliance is to money. The characters can go to either way in this setup but the smuggler character has to make the first move as romance and lust are frowned upon in the Jedi order.

Western
The Hardships of the Dusty Trail
I'm looking for someone to play a young woman who is part of a covered wagon team heading West for a new life when the caravan is attacked by the notorious Red Hand Gang. She is forced to watch as the rest of her family is brutally murdered, her wagon with all of her life's possessions burned to ash. Then, bound to one bandits she is taken back to their camp as the most valuable trophy of the day, to be kept as the men's new toy.

Can her mind and body withstand the abuse, can she stay strong and find a real place amongst this band of criminals, or will her mind and sensibilities snap leaving her just a filthy she'll of what she once was. Only good until they find a new one to replace her.

Bounty Hunter X Bounty
Bandit X Farmer/Widow
Sherif X Saloon Worker/Prostitute

Sci-fi
Rebel Soldier X Empire Soldier (not Star Wars related)
Space Pirate X Cargo Ship Captain
Treasure Hunter X Unknowingly Connected to Treasure

I generally don't play as cannon characters from a book/movie/tv show/game but I am willing to play in some existing worlds, even opposite cannon characters. Some of these I would play:

Pending...

All of these ideas can be fleshed out over pm but I do have a rough setting for each of them. I am also open to ideas that are not related to anything I have here, so if you have a story that you think I would be a good partner for just shoot me a message and let's talk it out.

Futa Ideas:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Potion
(This is based on a comic I read but don't remember the name of)
Not your typical boss subordinate story. Jeannette (prefers Jean) Jones, has been working for her firm for three years now, and for three years she has had to deal with every hardship a woman could hope to endure at s job ran by and for older, shortsighted men who feel a woman should be seen and not heard. The worst of all these hardships is the constant pathetic attempts at seduction that she is constantly receiving from her long time manager Tony Benson.

Tony is tall, handsome, from good stock and has money and a strong position st work with the very real possibility of becoming a partner before he turns thirty. He has a beautiful wife and two lovely kids. Thsee cards all stacked in his favor also gives him great position to nail all the hot tail that comes through his office, the only one he hasn't been able to bed all these years was the hard working Jeannette, though not for lack of trying.

Finally the day came when Tony has been offered the promotion he knew has been coming his way for some time and for Jeanette that meant her chance for his job was coming right around the corner, unfortunately it would take warming up to the nastiest of slimy slugs the male Gender could offer, and one ass pinch in the office followed by a sly wink was the last she could stomach, it was time she went for broke and gave him the potion.

The Potion is an elixir Jean bought off an old Ukrainian woman at a flea market some weeks ago. The woman, in the privacy of her old battered tent, explained how the strange elixir, after hearing Jean's harrowing story, would take her bosses power from him and teach him what it means to be at someone else's mercy with no where to turn.

Essentially when Jean tricks her boss into drinking the potion and then their skin touches he will find his dick that he is so proud of has disappeared. Well not dissappeared so much as moved, because Jean now had it instead of her womanhood.  After that the rest of the transformation would take place as Tony's hair grew long and silken, his body soft and slender and a nice perky rack. Along with turning into a woman he also develops a Ukrainian accent, one of those unknown conditions of a magic potion.

Can he now live as Jean's personal Ukrainian maid and plaything as she steps into his old job? Or will her revenge and the humiliation that comes with it be too much for the transformed villain?

Romance
I'm also interested in a long term story that involves romance between two futas or a futa girl and regular girl. This can start out with a relationship that is focused on smut and then becomes deeper, or it can just revolve around a relationship that grows between the two.

Some possible pairings I have in mind are:
Fantasy-
Adventurer x Adventurer
Adventurer x Slave
Knight/Guard x Princess/Handmaiden
Witch x Apprentice

Modern-
Best Friends
Boss x Secretary
Teacher x Student

Sci-fi-
Bounty Hunter X Bounty
Bounty Hunter X Partner

Also I'm open to other ideas, just message me!

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

New plot adding

The Human Sacrifice
This game takes place in the early 1800's, a well known explorer/world traveler (MC) is contracted to lead a small team of scientists to a newly discovered, uncharted island somewhere in the ocean between Africa and Australia. Upon landing on the small island the explorer helps to get up the camp then begins what he does best. Setting out alone into the untamed wilderness there is much wonder to see, especially when he comes upon a statue with the face of a horrible serpent carved in. Clearly there were people living on this island.

Upon the huge temple in the center of the village the tribes spiritual leader prepares the sacrificial block with flower petals and gourds filled with various intoxicants that will be used on the your virgin (YC) who has been chosen as a gift to the gods. The liquids are intended to strengthen her connection to the gods, and keep her from panicking and trying to escape, before bringing down the axe and sending her head tumbling down the blood soaked steps, like so many others before her.

Our characters will meet when MC saves YC from sacrifice, at the most dramatic moment of course. Then from there it will be the story of these two people from incredibly different walks of life getting to know each other and more.

I think the challenge that is most interesting to me in this setup is the language barrier that would exist between these two and how they would overcome that. Also it is up to you if YC views MC as a savior that took her away from such a gruesome fate, a god that has greater plans for her than sacrifice or a villain who has doomed her village by taking her away from the sacrifice that was her privilege to be chosen for.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

BlueEyedBard

On/Off