You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Role-Play anyone?  (Read 347 times)

Offline SerenityTopic starter

Role-Play anyone?
« on: January 24, 2016, 05:57:38 PM »
Would anyone be interested in doing an RP while awaiting to be approved?
Open for doing anything from Fantasy, Modern or Fandoms  (If choose Fandom though I prefer to play as an OC so hope okay with that >~< )

Offline SerenityTopic starter

Re: Role-Play anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 11:45:32 AM »
Some pairings I would be up for doing:

Elf x Dragon
Vampire x Human/Vampire
Vampire x Hunter
Popular Boy x Scene Girl ( Could be either a high school setting,  college or a gifted boarding school if interested on fantasy element.)

Vampire Knight
Fruits Basket
Rosario + Vampire

Offline Ryuu007

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 12:51:11 PM »
Hello there,

My name is Ryuu007 and I am a new member here. I saw your roleplay request and was intrigued by the pairings and scenarios you put in your request. So I thought I would post here to see if you were still offering to RP. 

I have a suggestion if you don't mind me doing so:

How about a mix of what you already have:

Say my character is a male vampire-ninja who is currently attending college and your character is a female  vampire hunter who is attending the same college. They happen to run across each other when your character is having trouble hunting another random vampire or group of vampires and then my character helps yours out of her situation seeing as how she is cornered by the vampires. Then we can see where the RP goes after that.

That sound okay to you?

Offline Ryuu007

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 12:58:20 PM »
If my above suggestion is okay with you, we can discuss things further. If not, I am willing to go with any other idea you may have depending on what it may be.