You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:51:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lyrial's Happy Place  (Read 208 times)

Offline LyrialTopic starter

Lyrial's Happy Place
« on: January 24, 2016, 12:58:31 AM »
PM me if something jumps out at you. Please donít post here.

Excuse the mess! I imagine this thread will be a work in progress for quite a while as I find my footing among all you fine writers.   Iím brand new to the E world and so far Iíve really enjoyed the people Iíve met and the things Iíve read.  That being said I thought I should at least start my own tiny little request thread.  I donít generally make many requests because I really love stepping in and helping to create otherís fantasies for them. I really enjoy bringing another personís character to life for them.  I know, Iím weird.
     Well, first things first here is my O/O thread, feel free to poke around in there as well. I will say however, that that is also still a work in progress and itís pretty standard. Keep in mind if you are interested in something that isnít listed, ask. If it isnít on my ďNo-NoísĒ list then Iím probably all for it.

I donít discriminate against my writing partners based on race, age, gender, or orientation so anyone is welcome to message.  I will probably list my pairings as  M/F, but any pairing will work for me in any of them.

For pairings I like all the classics of course. Red denotes a current craving. Either character can be male, female, futa, trans, or even monster in most cases, just tell me what youíre interested in.

Student/Teacher (or other school employee)
Master / Slave
Bodyguard/ The protected
Parent/Childís friend or significant other
Incest pairings (siblings are my favorite, but I do play others on occasion.)

Currently seeking
    ē   Thanks to a plot bunny pic I saw elsewhere while perusing the site today, I now have a really babysitter craving. There is no real plot behind this one yet however.

ē   Sibling Rivalry Ė Starts off pretty basic with the older brother coming back after a couple years at college to find his baby sister is all grown up. Mom and Dadís perfect little angel, straight A student, never kissed a boy virgin. I have some ideas we can discuss over PM on a few interplays we might have between them, but Iíd rather not put up too many spoilers.  This could go a few ways once heís thoroughly corrupted her.
    1. He could blackmail her into remaining his little play thing.
    2. Maybe he creates a little Nympho and she grows to love the feeling of power that her awakening sexuality brings and begin to flip the table on
         him making him her little play thing through manipulation and possibly blackmail of her own.

There is lots of wiggle room to fit in just about any themes during the scenes here as well. My one real desire is to have a heavy emphasis on teaching in the beginning. Teaching her how to please him properly like only her big brother can.

ē   Iím also playing with a Succubus-like plot, but itís really little more than a rough idea at the moment.  Never the less, here you go!  The history is that a woman was courted and seduced by a man in her past. Unbeknownst to her, he already belonged to someone. Now, either the spurned wife can be a sorceress, or being all overcome with grief and anger seek the aid of one to get revenge.  The man is killed and the character cursed for eternity. I want it to be very succubus like curse and fitting of the, ďyou stole my man crime,Ē causing her to feed off the sexual energy when someone orgasms, slowly killing them in the process.  Catching up to present day sheís tired of the pain she has been forced to endure and inflict on others over the centuries so she has been trying to essentially starve herself to death.  You character would find her half dead somewhere.

1. We can go the romance way and youíre a good samaritan who takes her off somewhere to nurse her back to health not knowing what she truly
         is. The might lead to a few accidental feedings and as her feelings grow for you a desperate fear of you finding out what a monster she is or
         accidentally hurting you. Sheíd try to keep from feeding on your character at any cost, thus making herself weaker.
    2. This could also go the not so romantic route where you drag this hot knocked out chick back to your house and well, get what you deserve
         when she comes to starving to death and rightfully so you bastard! *noms*

Like I said, this one is a lot more complicated, but mostly still in the rough outline stage. However, if youíve got some ideas maybe we can finish it out together!

That's it for now. Not much I know, but I'm sure it will grow as I spend more time here. Look forward to meeting and writing with some of you!