You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 02:39:12 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Genderswapped Hannibal / Silence of the Lambs - F Seeking ?  (Read 181 times)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth..
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Genderswapped Hannibal / Silence of the Lambs - F Seeking ?
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:24:05 PM »
The original idea...

Femme Fatale
Inspirations:  Rewatching "Hannibal" Season 2.  Random thoughts.
Rating:  Extreme Solo
Pairing:  Female X Female (Detective X Psychiatrist, Officer X Serial Killer OR Patient X Doctor).  Seeking Female Characters.
Looking For:  Seeking Female Characters for Either Role.  I have a slight preference to play the Psychiatrist/Serial Killer role.
Themes:  Modern.  Lesbian Romance.  Moral Corruption.  Murder and Death.  Struggles with One's Conscious.  Education in Taking A Life.

After having tried my hand at writing such a complicated character in the form of Hannibal Lecter before, I'd like to try again in a different type of role and route.  What I had in mind was something of a gender switch with enough changes and alterations to make it something akin to an original story.

This could go into a number of different routes.  It could be a lesbian pairing of sorts, with a female Will Graham and female Hannibal Lecter, a female Hannibal Lecter and a patient, or even a heterosexual pairing with a female Hannibal Lecter and a male Clarice Starling.  I'm certainly up for other pairings and suggestions.  I think it could be something rather interesting and intriguing and offer the freedom of not being so tied down to canon story and elements.

I recently did a piece to sort of get in the mood for the role...

I'm looking to do a story with this female version of Hannibal Lecter.  I'm either looking for a female version of Will Graham, or a male version of Clarice Starling.  Mostly an original story, with heavy inspiration and moods of the Thomas Harris series.