You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:16:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to Death Valley {My role play ideas All Genders Welcome}  (Read 1392 times)

Offline DemonessOfDeathValleyTopic starter

• For those who are gone.....but never forgotten....
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Wish you were here!
Dear Reader,
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by. Do please look around and see if anything strikes your fancy. Should something intrigue you, please feel free to PM. Hope to see you soon......Demoness.

~Each one of the topics below will take you to a specific request thread. They're spoilered for your convenience and they have a small synopsis about what you may find should you follow the links provided. Look inside the spoilers and perhaps find a hidden treasure or two.~

OH! The Humanity!
Humans, humans and nothing but the humans. Every pairing here consists of human beings and these stories take place traditional settings historical and present day. Mostly slice of life romances.
Nothing but Humans here!

Dolls, Robots and other Inanimates
Ever wondered if Barbie had a secret life after you went to sleep? Do you want a cybernetic companion? Or do you simply like the look of lovely mannequins in the store windows? If that's the case, you may just find what you're looking for here.

Science Fiction and Aliens
From the farthest reaches of the galaxy, these pairings and ideas have come to inspire you! Look here for all your space travel needs.
Science Fiction

Arranged Marriages
Sometimes the deepest love spawns from an arranged union. No matter the setting, no matter the pairing, if there's an arranged marriage involved, you'll find it here.
Arranged Marriages

Gender Bending
At least one member of these pairings will blur the lines of gender. Look carefully, I'm seeking romantic stories.
Gender Bending

Immortality
The secret to Eternal Life is so closely guarded that very few have ever learned it. Look here for those who know it's secret.
Immortality

Monstrous by design
Do you want to be a Monster too?!
Monster Plots Here

Fandoms
Fandoms! Get your Fandoms! If it has to do with a fandom, you'll find it here.
Fandoms

Fairy Tales
Once upon a time, a Writer wanted to explore the world of Fairy Tales....
Fairy Tales

Gore, Vore, Mayhem and Malice
Not for the faint of heart. If you're a fan of blood, guts, cannibalism, mass devastation and other horrors, then this may be for you!

Atrocities, tragedies and Genocide OH MY!
The Holocaust, War and other horrible things that may or may not have actually happened.
Link

Madness, Madness, We're all Mad here!
The teething troubles of the Asylum have always been a fascination of mine. Straight jackets, trepenation, hydrotherapy, uttica cribs and of course, electroshock treatments. Sadistic quack medicine being tried out on the fragile minded. People who may or may not have been insane locked away forever in a time when they had no rights. Not for the faint of heart but nevertheless a fascination.

Settings
Heaven and Hell
Dystopian Societies
Utopian Societies
Apocalyptic
Post-Apocalyptic
Time Travel
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:44:33 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
OH! The Humanity! ~ Only Humans Involved. {All Genders Welcome}
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 09:01:16 AM »
~Humans, humans, and nothing....hut the humans. You will find nothing here but romantic, slice of life human pairings. The offerings include historical to present day plots with well thought out OC's. Take a look around and see if anything strikes your fancy. If it does, please feel free to PM. Though, please DO NOT reply here. Thank you so much.~

~Plots~
Historical
Present Day

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Dolls, Robots & Other Inanimates
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 10:55:29 AM »
~Looking for a Living Doll? Or perhaps you prefer someone a little more cybernetic? If you're looking for pairings in which one or both of the members are inanimate, you're in luck. Living Dolls, Robots, Androids, Statues come to life. It's all here. Browse the selection below of models and PM to place your order for role play, come back soon. Though Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.~

~Dolls~
The Collector's Item (Barbie Sized Doll)
The Collector's Item (Barbie Sized Doll)
On Ebay, a very rare collector's doll has been sold. In the seemingly unassuming box is a very rare collectable indeed. For inside the green, blue and white box is something much more than a simple lady made of plastic and vinyl. This specific Barbie Doll is alive. Her skin is soft and warm to the touch and if one watches very close, they might even see her tiny eyes move! If freed from her cardboard confines, this tiny woman would be a wonderful companion for the person who bought her.

I'm open to playing the Doll or the person who buys her. Though, if I play the person who buys her, please be advised that I will be playing a FEMALE. This is meant to be a slice of life romance that begins from the time the doll is bought on Ebay. I don't mind the relationship between the Doll and the Owner turning sexual but it should be romantic and intimate rather than smut. If you're interested, please do not hesitate to PM. Thanks.

A Doll's Story (Barbie Sized Dolls)
A Doll's Story (Barbie Sized Dolls)
In the attic of a very large house. There is a collection of doll houses. Each one of them intricate and made perfectly as if it had been a mirror for that of real life. And each one of the houses was home to a little family of dolls. They were not real families of course. But they were friends. For when little groups of dolls get together they tend to create bonds. These groups of dolls live together in harmony with their fashions and their accessories and their entire little lives in the attic. A society unto itself. A new doll is in town and it's up to one of the residents to show them around and get them settled in.

This story is about dolls. Which means, I'll be playing a fashion doll as will my partner. The society of the doll houses is intricate and a bit in the realm of fantasy. There will be a focus on a doll couple. I'll be playing a FEMALE doll. The gender of the doll that my character is involved with is up to my partner. This will be a slice of romance. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Thanks.

Life Sized Silicone Dolls
Life sized Silicone Dolls Overview
In the near future, relationships are hard to come by. Most people are paired through a computer or through another type of service. And still there was no way to tell if the match was going to be productive. Which was why more and more firms that sold life size, realistic, interactive dolls were popping up. Why take your chance with a human companion when you could go to a firm and have the perfect mate made just for you? Revolutionary silicone skin felt just like the real thing and new innovations in programming made it to where these dolls were able to interact with their owners. The more they experienced, the more they were capable of. They could be very comforting for those who wanted certainty rather than the unpredictability of a human being.

A New Dolly
A New Dolly
After many failed relationships a silicone doll companion is ordered. At first, the doll is treated as nothing more than a collectible. A doll to be dressed, undressed, cuddled and as a sexual companion. As time goes on, the doll becomes a friend, lover and later the love of the collector's life.

This is a slice of life romance. I'm open to playing the doll or the person who orders the doll. Though please be advised that if I'm playing the doll, I'll be playing a FEMALE. The gender of the person playing opposite my character is irrelevant. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to PM. Thank you.

Androids
Robots
Statues come Life
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:25:23 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Aliens and Science Fiction {All Genders welcome}
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 04:38:25 PM »
~To the MOON Alice! Do you want to escape the hectic life on Earth? Maybe an Alien Invasion is more your style? Perhaps you'd rather explore a romance between a human being and a lovely Extra Terrestrial? Well, you've come to the right place. The plots below center around Human/Alien pairings, Alien Invasions and other science fiction oriented storylines. Feel free to look around and PM if interested.~

~Plots~
Alien Pairings
Alien Invasions
Space Travel
Science Fiction Settings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Arranged Marriages {All Genders Welcome}
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 10:39:37 AM »
~Arranged Marriages~
An arranged marriage is an old custom with the possibility of producing the deepest, truest and endless love. Therefore, no matter the pairing, no matter the setting, if the idea involves arranged marriage it will be found here. If one of the ideas strikes you fancy, please feel free to PM.

~Plots~
Humans
Centaurs

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Gender Bending {All Genders welcome}
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 07:13:58 PM »
~Walking the line between the genders is one of the most exciting and beautiful things that can be written. Every plot under this category concerns a pairing in which at least one member does not define their gender by "traditional" standards. Please note that these plots are going to be vanilla romance/slice of life sort of stories. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.~

~Plots~
Female/Other
Drag Queen/Faux Queen
Transgender Individuals
Genderfluid Individuals
Asexual Individuals
Plots that do not fit into any of the categories listed
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:31:18 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Immortality {All Genders Welcome}
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2016, 03:15:40 PM »
Immortality
~Eternal life is something that has eluded Mankind for millennia. Should someone ever find it, they would be a very lucky individual indeed. Will you help me tell the story of an Immortal? If you would like to help me tell such a story, don't hesitate to PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you.~

~Plots~
Humans
All of the Plots listed here involve human immortals. They are human beings that just happen to have the gift of eternal life. Nothing else is extraordinary about them.

Cleo Blackwell
Cleo Blackwell is an OC that I created. The plots listed here all involve her. I will be playing Cleo in ALL instances. If you're interested in writing one of these plots, don't hesitate to PM.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Monstrous By Design {All Genders Welcome}
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 11:41:33 AM »
Monsters
~Below you're going to find a list of Monsters. Each one of the Monsters on that list, will contain the plots I have for that Monster. If one of the plots catches your eye, don't hesitate to PM. Also if you don't see your favorite Monster listed or you DO see them listed but you have a different plot in mind, feel free to drop me a PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.~

~Monster Plots~
Monster Girls/Guys
Mermaids
Centaurs
Half Human and half horse. All plots here involve pairings in which at least one half of the pairing is a Centaur.

Scylla (Octopus Woman)
Fawn
Alraune (Plant Woman)
Angels
Spider Women
Ghosts
Tentacle Women
Slime Girls
Succubi
Incubi
Winged Centaurs

Shape Shifters
Any creature that can change from an animal to a person.

Anthros
Anthropomorphic Animal/Human Pairings, Anthro/Anthro Pairings

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Fandoms {All Genders Welcom}
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2016, 09:19:21 PM »
~Fandoms~
Fandoms! Get your Fandoms! I got TV, Movies, even a Video Game, Alternate Universes and Crossovers! Look around and see if your favorites are listed here. Lots of different genres, lots of different pairings. You never know if you don't look! See anything ya like? PM for more information. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you.

~Plots~
Because these lists are so vast, I'm putting them in their own separate threads. Until I get each one linked, feel free to look at the lists and PM if you'd like more information. Thanks.

TV Fandoms
Once Upon a time
Grimm
Ghost Whisperer
Sanctuary
Law and Order:Special Victims Unit
Beauty and the Beast (1980s Series)
Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman
The Twilight Zone
The Munsters
The Addams Family
The Jetsons
The Flintstones
I Love Lucy
Are You Being Served
Keeping Up Appearances
Game of Thrones (No canon Pairings, sorry)
Outsiders
Supernatural
Zoo
Containment
C.S.I.: Las Vegas (No Canon Pairings, Sorry)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Star Trek: The Original Series
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
I Dream of Jeannie

Movie Fandoms
Jurassic Park
Death Becomes Her
Potterverse (No Canon Pairings, Sorry)
Gone with the Wind
Final Destination
Saw Franchise
The Mummy
Tooth Fairy (Dwayne Johnson Film, Yes! I went there)
The Santa Clause
12 Rounds Series
The Purge
Men In Black (No Canon Pairings, Sorry)
Total Recall (Original)
Star Wars Original and New

Video Game Fandoms
American McGee's Alice
Alice, Madness Returns
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 11:22:11 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Fairy Tales {All Genders Welcome}
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2016, 09:51:57 PM »
~Fairy Tales~
Once Upon a time, a writer had a desire to enter the realms of Fairy Tales. Whether telling traditional tales or twisting them into something dark they're all here. Look through the ideas below and see if one of them is a journey you would like to take. If so, don't hesitate to PM. Because of the long list of Fairy Tale Plots, I will be using another thread for them. Click on the Link below to be redirected. Please keep all replies to PM. Thanks.

~Plots~
Traditional Fairy Tales
Twisted Fairy Tales
Modern Fairy Tales

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • View My Rolls
Atrocities, Tragedies and Genocide, OH MY!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 07:42:17 PM »
Atrocities! We've got it! You want tragedies? We've got it! What about Genocide? We've got it! No matter the extremity, I got it! Shop around and see what might strike your dark heart's desire. Please PM if one of the atrocities below interests you.

~Plots~
Holocaust - WW2
War
Alternate History
Plague and Sickness