Creative Female writer is looking for the right partner

Started by Briana, January 19, 2016, 07:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briana

I'm looking for a very creative Writing partner..!f you Think you are Person please continue reading

If your reading this, you are curious as to what makes Briana tick..
Well your in luck because Your about to find out!
First let me tell you a little about myself.. I'm a warm and compassion person who likes to live life to the fullest,meaning that I also live life on the edge and never back down from life's challenges. I always look for a silver lining even in the worse of situations and turn it into the best experience of my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm just the average person like yourself, with the average job, packed to the teeth with Likes/Dislikes, Desires, and fetishes.

With that said Let me begin by sharing some of my Likes, Desires along with my Fantasies (or as people call them here Ons) >:)

Descriptive writing I tend to be very descriptive as it allows both myself and my writing partners to feel whats happening,rather than just reading it. (the more detail, the better)

Romance Yes guys..I used the "R" word...What woman doesn't want to be romanced and swept of her feet..I know I sure do...and in return I will sweep the guy right off of his.

conflict/resolutionI like it when there is an excellent line of communication..That allows two players the freedom to both create conflict and the wisdom to resolve it.

unexpected plot twists As I said earlier I love living on the edge of my seat.. So I love to be challenged, as well as explore new things, so I enjoy Plot twists in the storyline I participate in...so go ahead and "WOW" me.

Now on to a bit of My Desires...

teasing..OMG! I love to be teased both mentally and sexually..Hey..I saw that look! We're here to be honest with ourselves, are we not?

unbridled passion I love getting caught up in a passionate moment and totally succumbing to it.

temptation I often have a personality of a temptress, and I love a person who can tempt me in the same way(s)

Fantasy My imagination and creativity tend to wander..and is always looking for a bit of fantasy..so again throw some ideas my way and lets brainstorm shall we.

Now for a Bit of my Fantasy/Fetishes...Yes I have them >:)

I have an Anal Sex Fantasy/Fetish.. Yes! I said it! I Love Anal sex! I'm sorry if that  offends anyone..but it is what it is... and I wish to do more Sex scenes within the anal sex capacity.

I love to be Dominated and yet at times I like to be the initiator ...I love a take control kind of writing partner who can dominate me sexual and make me bend to his will..Mmmm... oh yeah!...But don't be to surprised If I take the Reins every now and then..

Bondage..Hell yeah I said it.. I love to be tied up and teased Sexually..I'm not ashamed to admit it :P

I also tend to be very experimental with both my mind and my sexuality...so yeah I'm open for suggestions :D

Dislikes (Offs): 

inconsistent and One lined posts.. really? how can anyone get anything out of that?..hmm?

bodily wastes/BDSM/mutilation ...Yeah, That's NOT for me...

Well there you have it in a Nut Shell!....But please There are more things that could go into the lists above, SO if you don't see something and wish to know my take on it...feel free to ask me!

Throw me some ideas and we can brainstorm together!

Briana