Back after long absence M seeking F for RP

Started by shovelbum4u, January 17, 2016, 12:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

So I have been away for awhile, and am just now trying to get back into the swing of things. I will say that I have an EXTREMELY busy schedule, so I am not on here as much as I would like, but I will be on here as much as I can.

There is a story scenario that has been a part of me for a long time. It is one of those situational stories that creep into your head and flare to life throughout the day. First, I am very much looking for you to control your own character. Her name/backstory all that is completely up to you. I will say that I am only interested in women playing the female role of this story.

Setup: I play two characters in this story, Richard and his son Aaron. The basic premise is that Richard marries a much younger woman (you) after his previous marriage to Aaron's mother fell apart (mostly due to lack of sex and general coldness). The new woman (you) being Richard's new wife and Aaron's new stepmother is just the opposite. And while Richard is in his 50s, he makes up for years of a non-existent sex life with his previous wife by having constant loud sex with his new. This, of course, creates a bit of an awkward situation with Aaron, who is a 16 year old high school student now living in a house the constant reverberates with the screams, moans, and general sounds of sex. Add that to Aaron's physical attraction to you (again I want you to come up with your own profile, but I generally see the stepmother in my head as being much younger than Richard and extremely hot. I will say I am a breast man just as an fyi).

I am always interested to see where this story goes. Although it may start off the same, it always goes in very diverse directions and that one of the things I love about this story. I never really know where it is going to end up.

Let me know if you are interested, and I'll be happy to send the bio. of Richard and Aaron.