Mario is a 5’9” 175 lbs Italian-inspired man with dark brown hair and blue eyes. One of his eye-catching allures is his masculinity. He’s muscular and hairy in all the right places. Interesting enough is his prized moustache that he refuses to ever shave. He wears dark-blue suspenders that are smudged in grease and sometimes mold from working the pipes or the plumbing when he’s making “house calls.” He has been known to wear other casual clothes besides his trademark uniform with a fondness for the colors red and blue. Mario's demeanor radiates security for he can be quite threatening to those who would dare bring harm to anyone he cares about or himself.Personality:
Mario is rather optimistic. He has to be when working such a shitty job. He is a master plumber and Mr. Fix-It. He is also a veteran of the tunnels around the Mushroom Kingdom having killed many creatures and undead clogging up the pipes. Mario will try to be a gentleman, but if anyone throws that back in his face, then he can just as easily be an a-hole. He doesn’t mind helping someone in need, in his numerous cases, housewives when the man is gone or damsels in distress.
In the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario is very reputable despite his secret stash of red mushrooms, fire flowers, et al, and his womanizing. He is the go-to-guy for everyone’s problems, and therefore, is a busy man who is rarely found in his office. If he’s not in his office, then he can be found working somewhere about the kingdom.
The plumber is a fearless and tough man. You do not want to pick a fight with this guy. He has come a long way with his physique. Years of being criticised for being plump in the past have drove him to take his health and image more seriously. He still has a big appetite when it comes to good food, but maintaining his heroic figure for the ladies has become his sole motivation to stay in shape.
When it comes to women, well, hot women; they are his weakness whether they be heroines or villains. He loves his women, and so, he may need to be kept on a choker chain.Game:
Donkey Kong (1981 - as Jumpman), Mario Franchise and Smash Bros.Current Story:
Mario has been elusive recently. He has been missing from the Mushroom Kingdom for some time and with the news of the Mugen virus springing up, his friends have become worried. The hero has never overlooked a crisis, and so with the summoning of heroes, his people are hoping that the legend will emerge.Weapon(s): Power Hammer
- not to be confused with the Super Hammer that grants him invincibility for a brief amount of time, the hammer is Mario’s basic weapon. Whatever he can't destroy with his fists and jumps, he’ll resort to Old Faithful. The hammer is almost as big as he is and just as heavy. Mario wields it with ease and anyone with above human strength could do the same. With the basic hammer, Mario can destroy brittle and natural obstacles.
Level OneGeneral AbilitiesLv 1 Power Jump
XP ////////// (0/10)
- One iconic ability that Mario is mostly known for is his jumping skill. With Power Jump, he can leap great heights and perform aerial acrobatics to reach places most humans can’t. He can launch himself into the air with enough force to smash through bricks and to stomp down on the heads of susceptible enemies.Special Abilities
Slot Three.StrengthsSuperhuman Strength
- Mario is stronger than the average human. He can wield his Power Hammer with ease and he has shown numerous feats of strength such as restraining a Chain Chomp, tossing the evil Bowser, lifting King Bob-omb, uprooting a fortress and kicking it away, and stunning a Mega Goomba. He has kicked down great walls and knocked opponents into oblivion in Smash Bros.Melee
- Not exactly known for his combat skills, but Mario has shown that he can do more than lob fireballs and stomp enemies in the arena. He is a fearsome fighter that can hold his own.Athlete
- Mario has participated in several sport competitions: golf, tennis, racing, baseball, and more. He is quite the all-around athlete.Extremely Versatile
- From the Mushroom Kingdom to space, Mario has cameoed in several games and seems to fit in without difficulty. He can adapt to any situation and any setting, making him a “jack-of-all-trades.” There isn't a role too big for him to fill. He has even been a doctor for crying out loud!Weaknesses
Naturally, Mario is incapable of flight. He is susceptible to pitfalls, but interesting enough not free falls depending on the game. He has difficulty traversing lava and slippery/icy terrain without help. When using his fabled mushrooms, flowers, leaves, feather, etc. The effect of his powers immediately fade when he sustains damage. He’s not the brightest bulb in the box, but he isn't a dummy either. He is the type to just charge in and improvise along the way. As previously mentioned, damsels in distress are a weakness, especially if they’re hot.Achievements