Seeking more host volunteers for monster cultural exchange program!

Started by Zaer Darkwail, January 07, 2016, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Well, as reminder you need assign weapon rank quality for your katana (weapon rank costs 2pts per rank) and the actual official stats for katana weapon is listed in pg166. At presently your weapon has penetration and 3pts worth unique properties (or unknown really) and rank 0 = do same dmg as your base dmg modifier which is 5 with katana (unless buy attribute which increases the base dmg up).

Also if do not want boost your char further you can place remainign points to unknown power (or invest on your heirloom katana unknown power as katana has potential to be potent plot device).

Anycase so far as I can tell the char looks okay math and such wise :). Ready to go basically (just need calculate your HP, Energy, Shock Value and show the basic attack and defense values while mention what they are while using katana). Here is charsheet section so you can see how rest chars follow the format.

Revelation

Aha, I'll more than likely invest the majority of remaining points into unknown power then/ivnest it into the katana for stuff later on, which can be more fine tuned I think once i'm in the game? Unless you'd prefer I spend all 300 points before joining. my HP/energy is in the last stats block of the sheet, should all be properly done. I can start work on transferring it into the more proper sheet you linked tomorrow as well, if that's alright?

Zaer Darkwail

It's alright and you can post in OOC and also make post in present IC scenario where present hosts and monster girls are meeting together and also potential hosts are present to be introduced to Renoa.