You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:23:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: D&D game. (4e, or if you feel like something CRAZY, the Immortals Handbook.)  (Read 768 times)

Offline AjoxerTopic starter

I'd like to do a 4e game, or possibly something using the Immortals Handbook. Shoot me an IM over AIM if you want some more information about Ascension- Warning, I take it's balance entirely on faith, as it's designed to make it more fun to play beings of divine power, which ranges from hero-deities to the personifications of entire universes. It is, clearly, quite over the top, but I think it'd make for a fun style of game if I can find some people interested in it.

Offline goalt

I'd be interested in a 4e game.

Offline PhantomPistoleer

Damn!  I love 3.5 :<

(I wish I liked 4.0, otherwise I'd throw in!)

Offline WyzardWhately

I like fantasy games generally.  4E hasn't proven to be quite what I wanted, but I think that with generous application of the skill challenge mechanic it could be pretty interesting.

Older versions of D&D are something I've always been fond of.

Offline Paladin

• Angel/Demon Hybrid
  • Restricted
  • Enchanter
  • Without my Honor I am Nothing. Try to understand
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sounds like a winner. I don't have the Immortal Handbook though so if someone could direct me to where I could get it I'd be happy.

Offline Lanzlo

Same here. I might be interested, especially if I can get a hold of the Immortals Handbook myself.

Offline dready

i'm in for it, you've got a fighter/rouge on your hands though i haven't read the 'immortals' book yet. D:

Offline Aether

If goalt doesnt get her game up and running, I have a character I would like to play, d&d IV ed.

-waves at goalt-