Anastasia Ann Rogers Nicknames:
Anya, Captain, Rogers, Annie, Ann, Ana Aliases:
Captain America, The Blue Widow Date of Birth:
28 Place of Birth:
Brooklyn, New York, United States Current Place of Residence:
New York, New York Gender:
Female Sexual Preference:
Bi-Sexual Marital Status:
Single Quirks/Strange Behaviors:
Anya is the All-American girl, which could be considered quite strange in this day and age Languages spoken:
English, Russian Religious Beliefs:
- Steve Rogers (Father, MIA)
- Natalia Romanova-Rogers (Mother, SHIELD - Retired)
- James "Bucky" Rogers (Brother, MIA)
Fate, Brightside, Iron MaidenOccupational:
Anya works for SHIELD - her workforce trust varies on her mood.
Occupational and Social informationTeam Affiliations:
Avengers, SHIELDEducation/Special Training:Occupation:
Captain America, SHIELD OperativeAffiliation/Memberships:
Combat Training, Weapons Training, Diplomacy, Computer Skills, Top Secret Security Clearance, Yankee-White Compartmented Security Clearance, Stealth, Group and Solo Operational TrainingWeapons:The Shield and Gauntlet
- Captain America is not Captain without her shield! While she does not have the same super strength that her father has to throw the shield hard enough that it returns to her. However, what Anya does have is technology - there is a high-powered electromagnetic system built into her shield and within her right glove - a balanced homage to both of her parents with practical applications. Anytime Anya flexes her right hand, the shield will return to her hand if not stowed properly on her back- the max distance of efficiency for her electromagnetic set-up has yet to be put through max capacity testing because Anya favors close quarters and hand-to-hand combat.
To protect the world. Later?
She'd like to settle down and build a white picket fence, maybe have a couple little ones - the world will be her oyster, then. Weaknesses:
Fresh-baked apple pie and vanilla ice cream, doing the "right" thing, stubbornness Fears:
That she will be unable to fill the large shoes left behind by Captain America and Black Widow
Mutation Information (Collected Anonymously)Confirmed Powers:Photographic Memory and Reflexes
- Born with the ability to mimic any kind of movement once she sees it, Anya's parents began her combat training at a very young age. Similar to the Taskmaster, Anya is able to learn by example, but what makes her a powerful foe is that she has continued to train that memory all of her life - while Anya is not gifted with any kind of metahuman powers, she is probably one of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the world.
The Solider's Life for Me
- Like her father before her, Anya has earned her rank through military service and has transferred it to a life at SHIELD. This makes her a natural leader and has imbued her with a sense of dedication to her mission and her team. Tactical Awareness
- You do not grow up as the child of two SHIELD operatives, Avengers, and two of the greatest combat minds without learning a thing or two. Because she lacks the modifications that come from imbibing the Super Solider Serum, Anya has learned how best to read a battleground - although she prefers to study beforehand, she does not shy away from making the tough calls in the heat of the moment.
The International Spy Network
- The Black Widow hasn't left much for her children to use, but one thing she has offered to Anya is her network of worldwide contacts and access to the underground and less than savory means that an accomplished spy like Natalia Romanova has used to get information throughout her career. Additional Notes/Pictures/etc.:Faceclaim: