You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:13:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Diablo 2 One-shot!  (Read 445 times)

Offline iridum248Topic starter

Diablo 2 One-shot!
« on: November 19, 2008, 06:53:17 PM »
Hello, everyone. As a longtime fan of Diablo 2, I've always had a soft spot for Andariel, the Maiden Of Anguish- Also the boss of the first act, in fact. Of course, it wasn't long before those thoughts took on decidedly less 'pure' overtones...

So, I'm looking for one player to take on Andariel's role in this Solo; I'll be playing a guy in this. The idea is, a less-than-pure hero, after fighting his way through the monastery, encounters Andariel in an epic boss fight- And, instead of killing her, decides to have his way with her instead. I'd prefer this to be 'fantasy rape', where the girl begins to enjoy herself, and eventually gets into the swing of things, as well as keeping this more 'light' than disturbing... :)

Anyone interested?

Offline Silent Wayfarer

Re: Diablo 2 One-shot!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 06:12:13 AM »
Oooh, pick me!

I've been following your other D2 RP quite religiously - I hope it hasn't died, because I liked it a lot.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 06:13:45 AM by Silent Wayfarer »