You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:17:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: CLOSED thank you  (Read 163 times)

Offline Angle1932Topic starter

CLOSED thank you
« on: December 31, 2015, 09:35:42 PM »
Rules: Two-five paragraphs per post, please. I'm really not all that picky, so a little longer or a little shorter isn't a big deal, but I can't do one liners and I'll get overwhelmed if each reply is ten paragraphs and over. I don't care what your real gender is, so long as you can play your character realistically.

The Horse And His Mare(alternatively, The Dog And His Bitch)

I'm going to make this quick and simple. Woman wakes up, she's in a dark room. Perhaps there are cameras on her, perhaps not. Either way, she's alone, and she's tied up in leather. She's bound on her hands and knees with her legs spread wide. The moment she starts struggling, a gate opens, and in saunters either a lusty, panting dog or a graceful, rock hard horse. Up to you, would love to do either. You can guess what happens from there. ((of course, if you pick horse, she'll be on a raised platform with a rail for the animal to use when he mounts. If you pick dog, she'll just be on her hands and knees on the floor))

Who I'm looking for: Someone to play either a horse or a dog.

A hole for the snake

Either M/F or F/F.

A woman wakes up to find herself nude and tied to a bed on her back, legs spread. Her captor, either male or female, noticeably turned on and overly touchy. But instead of(or on top of) direct rape, they have a different plan in mind.
In a glass take in the corner of the room, there's a fifteen foot long boa. After some lubing up, the captor puts the snake between her legs, pushing it into her until it has no where to go but forward, up into the womb. They get off as they watch their snake slowly stuff itself into their hapless victim.

Who I'm looking for: Either someone to play the kidnapper/snake or someone to play the woman. I don't really care which.

Farm Life

F/F and M/F and M/M/F

This one is a more long term idea than the others, and includes human on human incest along with bestiality. It focuses on a family living on a farm(Every character will be at least 18 years of age, and honestly 20 would be better). The wife recently passed away, leaving the father, brother and daughter to grieve her loss. The father, whos sexual desires are quite dark, soon realizes how much like his wife his daughter is. Thus, he starts forcing his desires onto her. It starts with just fucking her at first, making her wear her mothers clothes, cutting her hair like his wife, using his wifes name...but with no one to make him stop, he gets more and more deprived. He makes the son do sexual acts with her while he watches, or even joins in, and he's not afraid to include the various animals around the farm in his twisted fun.

Who I'm looking for: Someone to play the daughter. I'll play the father, his son, and any animal we decide to include.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 12:39:15 AM by Angle1932 »