Various mythologies from around the seven seas and Pirates of the Caribbean movieNotable Abilities/Skills:
Notable Equipment: Role:
- Swimming- Ayra’s long and powerful tail makes her a very fast swimmer, adapt at hunting prey, and gives her the capability of leaping out of the water to take any unfortunate sailor in midair off of the decks of boats, before diving back in.
- Entrancing- Ayra’s greatest weapon is her radiant appearance and to alluring sound of her voice. The way the light illuminates her fair skin, to her golden long locks, and their deep-as-the-ocean eyes possessed the power to entrap any man as she coaxes them to take a dip with her.
- Shapeshifting- Arya’s tail is covered in a scaly translucent membrane which floats around her like tendrils in the water and will shed when she gained legs. She can survive also on land in human form, however if she were partially in the water, trapped in mermaid form but not enough in the water to live, she can dry out and die. She only shifts when submerged in bodies of water, so rain and other small sprays wouldn’t affect her.
- Underwater combat- Ayra possesses superhuman strength underwater, in her mermaid form. She is an expert in hand to hand combat in and out of water, as well as using her claws and fangs to disable her prey.
Water based operations specialist also bait/decoy/”the distraction”Recruitment Status:
Was found in a fish tank during a raid on a mad man who was using her to bait other creatures into his lab of horrors Appearance: Sexuality:
Arya is somewhat of a lost soul among her kind for wanting to explore the surface world. She has an allure that draws people to her and regularly has to turn away pursuers who are captivated by her exotic looks and soft spoken voice. She is street smart and also quick on her feet, learning something new is as easy as swimming for her. Her hate for the humankind makes her a bit vindictive at times but also fines them the most gullible for her ruses and polys when out on missions. She uses her beauty to distract people into her traps and is very good a seduction when she is gambling or stealing. People usually fine her temperament and wit amusing and charming at times when she is relaxed and enjoying good company. She is unsure of the few humans who work for the company and tries to be as friendly as she can be while at HQ. She is a bit suborn when it comes to getting her way and seems to always wind up in trouble because she often doesnt listen to reason. But will follow orders for her boss or commander, sometimes...Background:
Work in Progress...Merits:
- Multilingual- Has traveled all over the world in her short life and has learned many languages spoken by travelers she has met and preyed upon. English being her first learned she also knows Russian, Egyptian, Arabic, Greek, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian, Indian, and Mandarin.
- Quick Learner- Arya picks up new talents easily and only takes her a couple of hours to get the basics of what she’s doing, be it learning some new computer program, cooking, or form of attack for training.
- Weak Human Body- When Ayra is in her human form she is as weak as any normal human, leaving her vulnerable for an attack and capture.
- Vengeful- Has a deep hatred for humans of all kinds and tends to take great pleasure in making them suffer for the years of pain she endured.
Swimming, jewelry making, collecting oddities, and singingFace Claim: