Margie Allawigan. Perfers to be called Ally.Age:
90, but appears to be around 19-25, depending on her makeup.Sex:
Filipino mythologyNotable Abilities/Skills:
- Invaulnerability: In Ally's human form nothing can kill her, but she also has next to zero supernatural powers. You can hack at her and cut her up, but never completely tear her apart. The pieces stick together and eventually meld again, making her whole. The process is snail paced compared to Dorian’s. Depending on the damage, she can take as long as a whole day to piece herself back together. Ally has been known to walk around The Company with parts of her body simply hanging off her bones after dealing with the more difficult agents’ injuries. However she does feel pain and does not appreciate being shred up because of some temper tantrum. It does seem to be a real and unavoidable occupational hazard.
- Transformation: In Ally's monster form she leaves behind her legs, gains wings and some nasty claws and teeth. Downside is she can be killed in this form and there are several ways to do it.
Ally also grows a long, straw-like tongue for feeding. It’s meant to suck out unborn babies or the blood of her victims.
- Night Vision: She has this ability in her human and monster form.
- Stealthy: As a monster she literally makes no sounds when she moves, but even as a human she’s generally light-footed. Many a drink have been spilt because of this.
- A Skilled Surgeon: While schools only teach their students about human anatomy, a lot of the stuff they teach can still save the life of a monster who is bleeding out on Ally's table.
- Novice at Monster Anatomy: Ally is no master of alternative anatomy, but with her brains it’s only a matter of time, and she’s got plenty of it.
- Monster Notes: Ally is starting her own personal library of different monsters and their anatomy, biological functions and potential weaknesses. Once she’s done with it, it’s sure to be quite the read.
To help speed things along she requests the field agents at The Company to bring her back any whole (or nearly whole) cadavers she can study. It’s actually hard to keep her away from their hostages and prisoners.
- First-Aid Kit: When she’s on the go, Ally always carries around a rather large bag of supplies. It’s not the typical kit since Ally's patients are not your typical patients. In her kit she carries sedatives, tubes of superglue, duct tape and bandages, a staple gun, thread and needles of various sizes, alcohol, and a collection of surgical blades that includes a special battery-powered jigsaw.
Resident Mad scientist.
Doctor, possibly an infiltrator or the bad cop during interrogations.Recruitment Status:
Ally is extremely low-key. She was surprised The Company found her at all. She worked at a hospital whose cadavers were sent to morgues a little...dryer than usual, but she also volunteered at an abortion clinic, which is where The Company found her. It was really a blip in the data that the clinic staff missed, or the owners were more than happy not to question; the waste products that the clinic disposed of did not match the amount of procedures they handled. Ally never questioned how they found all this but she figured Leopold got bored one day and hacked in to multiple hospitals just because he could.Appearance:
This is what her monster form
looks like. The legs don’t actually stand when she detaches from them. They become useless and a real liability. If you take her legs, she’s just as good as dead.Sexuality:
Omnisexual, demiromanticOn/Off: click!Personality:
Ally is extremely polite and likes to make others feel comfortable in her presence. She is also clean and organised, taking pride in her appearance and work. The flip side is she’s damned stubborn and manipulative, always putting her own desires and needs first in the sneakiest way possible. It’s a good thing she desires very little in this world. Knowledge is on the top of that list, closely followed by food. Background:
Ally’s story starts in a small province in the Philippines, somewhere in the deepest parts of the Visayas. She was born to a very poor and very large family of farmers and lived the colorful life associated with poverty.
Curse aside, Ally was one of the luckier ones. Hell, the curse was actually the best thing that could have happened to her. Ally, who was called Margie back in the day, was plucked from the farmland at the young age of six to work in a rich family’s estate as a maid.
Ally was always a brilliant, hardworking girl and not nearly as stubborn as she is today, so she caught the eye of the matron of the house. Merits:
- Medical Degree: Ally's a damned good doctor, but mostly for humans right now. She is in the middle of switching her specialty from human to alternative species though.
- Good Bedside Manner: She’s also got such an unassuming vibe to her.
It’s a fantastic facade and she does not stir up trouble or anger in others during a conversation. She generally says little no matter what the situation, and what little she does say is usually very pleasant.
- Calm: Ally works well under pressure. She keeps a level head and a steady hand even in the face or terrible situations.
- Human Form: As a mananangal in human form, Ally can walk around any time of the day without taking damage form the sun. It’s almost impossible to tell her a part from any regular human unless she transforms.
- Obsessive: While curiosity generally is encouraged and applauded, Ally’s thirst for knowledge boarders on the unhinged.
- Impossible: While she is good company in a casual setting, she always does what she wants unless physically restrained. She’s damned near impossible to work with once her obsessive behaviour is activated. The word Sociopathic has been thrown around a few times.
- Vain: Ally would never admit it, but one of the major reasons she does not transform (other than the invulnerability thing) is that she hates becoming an ugly, legless creature with nasty bat wings.
- Her Legs: Sure they’re cute and all, but they’re also her biggest weakness. When a mananangal transforms, which is only possible at night, it detaches from its legs. If she cannot reconnect to her legs before the sun comes up, she dies. So hide them, steal them or burn them and you’ve successfully killed her without even needing to fight her. This is the explanation she gives everyone when they ask why she does not transform.
*Yeah, why not?*Face Claim:
Charlene AlmarvezHow did YOU Find Us?