You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 10:19:46 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Submitting to authority (F for anyone)  (Read 328 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Submitting to authority (F for anyone)
« on: December 29, 2015, 06:01:00 AM »
Hello there, again :)

Okay, I have a possibly weird idea... I'd like to play in a story where my character (a woman) would be forced to submit to some sort of strict, authoritarian, individuality-crushing set of rules.

How to explain it... My character could be, for example, a woman drafted into a military and forced to wear a uniform, march around, obey orders etc. Or she could be a character from a cyberpunk dystopia who, suddenly, finds herself an employee on a megacorp and has to adapt to the corporate culture: rigid dress code, having superiors etc. I'm sure there are other possibilities - basically, I want a story that deals with the themes of being forced to conform in appearance and behavior.

This could be a modern-day story, an alternate reality story or a sci-fi story. It doesn't have to be long :) As for my writing partner, they could play another character in the story (my character's authoritarian superior, perhaps?) or just be a narrator for this whole tale.

Anyone interested? If so, please PM me and let's discuss / brainstorm the details! :)