You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Project: BF  (Read 405 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Gender Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • I am a friend to all, just be kind is all I ask.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Project: BF
« on: December 25, 2015, 10:15:32 AM »
The next posts will be reserved spaces for this roleplaying game system and setting. Discussion can be had about the game system and features here.

System & World thread

If you want to help, collaborate, test when its ready, help flesh out the world in some way, etc... please send me a PM or drop a message here. I'd be glad to have you on board with me! ;D

Project: BF is my new group system concept. This is a codename for it, so thats not what this game will be called when it is finished. The intentions are to take my current DWD game system and modify it in favor of something less realistic and something a bit more "over-the-top". Maybe not Dragonball Z over the top, but action similar to some fightning video games.

Some inspirations include Sex M.U.GE.N., Mortal Kombat, Diablo, (Dissidia 012) Final Fantasy, Soul Calibur... a uh... a hentai indie game called Hounds of the Blade... and a few other hentai games that many probably haven't heard of. That being said, I don't plan on having this game take place in any existing fictional universe. This will be a complete homebrew and I don't mind help or suggestions at all. Although I do have the kind of system I want pretty much set in stone. Feel free to suggest anything in PMs or the GM's Corner thread. I will listen, but it would depend on the suggestion as to whether or not I'd decide to fit it in somewhere (especially regarding the system).

The kind of system I am hoping to create will be something that has balance in some areas, but powerful mechanics that are intended to have some ooooomph or even brutally uncompromising situations. While I don't intend to have tons of gore present (maybe "light blood," if anything), it still may be possible for character death (and revival).

And yes, it will have Non Con present.

-Basic but dynamic character management.

-Fun and engaging combat, less "0 HP = Death/Knockout" and more "weaken the opponent and deliver an explosive finish"

- 1v1, 2v1, 3v1 amd 2v2 are all options that I want to implement. Especially when using Legendary Creatures (Bosses, basically)

-Unforgiving (sometimes "near impossible") NC. Some situations may leave characters (and enemies) "Helpless", "Vulnerable" or "Staggered".

-Characters can play as a good/evil humanoid race or...

-Want to play as a monster? You can do that, too!

-Characters can use weapons, magic, special techniques, etc.

-A system mechanic for battles, NC sex (i.e., "Battle Fuck").

-Simple mechanic that features clothing damage (and stripping away!).

-Rewards for roleplaying, as there are at least 3 factions players can join (Good guys, bad guys & monsters)

-Possibilities for players to form their own factions to affect the world, as well.

-More to announce soon. ;)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 02:18:33 PM by Dallas »