You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:47:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sex with freaks (F lf M, smut-heavy)  (Read 262 times)

Offline delleTopic starter

Sex with freaks (F lf M, smut-heavy)
« on: December 19, 2015, 11:20:25 AM »
I've just watched Victor Frankenstein and hit on this character idea of a young camp follower within a circus full of lowlives, nasty characters and just flat-out weirdos.

There'll be loads of sex, because that's kind of her job. And the really naughty bits will come up when she services the freaks.

The Abominable Snowman? Check.
Cojoined twins? Double check. (hehe)
The Hunchback? Oh yeaaaah.
Snake Man? Check....

There'll be a backstory and the scenes detail the following.
- her place in the circus hierarchy (very low)
- her relations with the other folk: some see her as a neccessity; some see her as a semen dump, or a smartass who needs to be shown her place; some (mostly the misunderstood freaks) see her as a friendly and obliging soul

Possible NC/degradation... definitely tons of freaky sex.

Plot is secondary. That said, detail is king.  I'm not expecting essay-length responses, but the lack of an overarching plot is not an invitation to get sloppy with the details. In fact, the lack of an overarching plot means my expectations regarding details are higher.

Wile my partner is expected to play various characters, I'm more than happy to set the environment and surroundings. It will be a collaborative effort.

Send me a PM!