You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:17:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A gripping Superhero tale about love, and the kind of partner I need for it! XD  (Read 186 times)

Offline DallasTopic starter

• Absolute Equality & Compassion Advocate / 'He Who Makes Games' / The 'Twisted Crow'
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • "Don't push your luck..."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
For those that have visited my main thread, people might be familiar with my normal kinks and tastes in regard to stories. While I usually love a nice medium 50-50 between Relationships/Story & Smut... I am also longing for a special something. Something ...a bit different. This is an unusual request for me, as I'm kind of looking for something with maybe 40% story and action, 40% relationships, and maybe 10-20% smut, if any ("Vanilla" or otherwise). These are give-or-take and fairly negotiable if my partner wants a bit more or less of something. Of course, I always aim to please... but that's pretty much the gist of the story I'm craving at the moment. I don't mind a little more smut in the end if it is wanted, but I want the relationships and character struggles to take the front seat on this one.

I am also looking for a female partner or one that can write the love interest I'm needing for this.

It is somewhat of a twist on the Spider-Man plot catalyst vis-a-vi "The Hero's love interest is both the hero's core weakness & greatest strength". Also similar to Spider-Man, the woman he's known (and ends up loving for the longest) has had him in the friend zone. ;) However, somewhat different in the hero (besides the raw nature of his abilities) is that he is an Empathic, and thus his energy and power generally comes from his emotion. Keep in mind, this is both a strength and a weakness. And since the love interest is an obvious influence on his power, there are moments where the damsel in distress can save the hero (in a roundabout way) or sometimes make things gloomy for him. Of course, some of the standard cliché's might likely be present (i.e., Identity is a secret to the Love Interest at first, "That Choice Every Hero Must Make", et. al.) but in ways, I like to bend them in general.

This hero I have in mind is something of a fusion between Batman, Moon Knight, Iron Man, Peter Patrelli (Heroes) and (of course) Spider-Man, from an emotional sense. He has very human fears and feelings when pushed into this calling. This destiny that seems to pull at his very being.

I am currently leaving some of this open for molding between any interested partners that take me up on this. If this interests you, please feel free to hit me up. I don't mind my profile or other threads being looked at, either. Even my official requests thread tells a bit about myself like any other thread I have. Point is, I'm an open book and will pretty much discuss anything. ;)

Thanks for your time! ;D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:58:52 PM by Dallas »