Submissive little Sorchaa is back! F for any.

Started by Sorchaa, December 14, 2015, 12:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorchaa

Hi all! *curtseys*

After quite a long absence, I'm back looking for new partners for play by post or PM.

I'm a sub F, and I usually play diminutive, petite characters. I'm looking for a domme or dom for some erotic RPs.

Top pairings: ageplay, incest, non-con, reluctance, first time.

Settings: I'd like to explore fantasy and Sci Fi worlda a bit more. Almost all of my RPs have been in a modern setting, which is OK, but I'd like to try some new scenarios. I'm open to a lot of things (we subs live to please!) So send me your darkest fantasy and we'll see what works!

Thanks!

*waves excitedly*

Sorchaa

Bumping my thread - looking for new partners! Feel free to message me straight away on YIM, and don't feel compelled to send a PM here first. Just mention that you're from E so I know how to reply :)

Thanks!

Sorchaa

Bumping my thread again - finally found a new messenger to replace YIM (using AIM now).

Feel free to send me a message about any new role ideas! I'm very much in the mood for a futuristic slave/herem play.

Thanks all!

Sorchaa

Also wanted to add a new account: <snip>.

Contact details are not allowed in public areas of the site. ~Staff

Sorchaa

Hi all! I'm really curious to try some futa on F scenes if anyone is interested.

Sorchaa

Bumping for a lazy Friday and looking for roles :)

Really loved the responses and roles I got from the last bump  (almost 4 months ago).

Hope I'm within the bump guidelines!

Sorchaa

Bumping for new roles! Would love to try something set in Warcraft or Star Wars.

Sorchaa

Bumping my thread for new roles!

YIM and Trillian have kind of died, so I'm trying out Discord for play-by-messenger.  I'm snipped -- add me if you have an idea for a role!

Contact details are not allowed in public areas of the site. ~Staff

Sorchaa

Re-bumping my thread looking for play-by-messenger partners on Discord!  Excited to try some new roles :)