Three new kidnapping and enslavement ideas (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, December 12, 2015, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

1. While on holiday in Europe, the UK, or somewhere else, I walk into a bdsm/fetish shop out of curiosity, with the owner talking me into trying on an outfit and set of restraints, only to be kept by him or her as their bondage model and slavegirl.

2. Coming across a mansion after my car breaks down on a quiet road, I find out that its part of a bdsm resort. The owner, or someone else, afraid that I'll talk about it, enslaves me and keeps me for themselves.

3. New to a city, I gain entry to a club, accept a laced drink, and wake up in the latex catsuit, ballet boots, armbinder, collar, hood and gag that the owned slavegirl was wearing. Part of a feud, only the master or mistress is so taken with me that he or she decides to keep me instead.

playfullchick76

No takers, hopefully by adding a new idea, it, or the other three might get some fresh attention.

Snatched from the street late at night while on holiday, I wake up to find myself dressed and made up in goth finery. The group who snatched me recently lost their last one, and took me to take her place.