Sansa's Solo Search (Male & Females Wanted)

Started by sansa, December 10, 2015, 11:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

Hello there! Thank you for taking a look at my thread.

I can play all types and am willing to play multiple characters but I really don't play dominate characters and have to be very convinced to do so. I also very rarely play male roles so.. It's unlikely I will. New ideas and settings always interest me, love creating and building a plot or new world. Plot and setting are very important to me and I always want to see or hear more about the location we are setting the scene in.

I typically prefer to play by post as I am notoriously bad at replying to PM's or e-mails on account of the simple fact that I often forget to reply to them. However, should PM's be the most comfortable route for you, I can be convinced; but I can not say the same for e-mail.

First of all I like to write. I wouldn't say I'm 'elite' or anything like that... I write a few paragraphs per character. (Yes I say per character in the event of doubling.) I usually post between two and six paragraphs unless I have writers block or something- in which I will let you know. I would like someone who can do the same and could write two or more decent paragraphs a post. I know a lot depends on different things such as situation/what your given to work with/etc.. I just mean in general!

ONS

Non-Con/Reluctance
Consensual (love making & just sex is good)
Fantasy (vampires, elves, etc.)
Virgins
Training
BDSM & light bondage
Oral Sex (giving and receiving)
Biting
Orgasm Control
Restraints (cuffs, rope, chains, cages, etc.)
Choking
Punishments
Rough
Age Play

OFFS

Tentacles
Scat
Water sports
God modding
Submissive Men
Fisting
Branding
Bimbos
[/spoilers]
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

So this is the chart of the 5 languages of love which may be relevant for some role plays and for different characters. I think it's important (for some games) to know how my character receives love. This not to say that this is how your character should receive love or that you really need to know this; however it does matter if (and only if) your character wants to know how to show your love for my character. So if in a character sheet you may see language of love, refer to this chart for guidance. This is also good if you want to annoy the character and love them opposite of what they want.

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

Fandom Requests
So this little block is obviously reserved for fandoms.
I don't have a huge taste for fandoms however there is a few!
bold is my character

Game of Thrones

Sansa X Joffrey
Sansa X The Hound
Sansa X OC
Sansa X Tyrion
Sansa X Jaime
OC X Joffrey
OC X OC

Once Upon a Time

Emma X Hook
OC X Hook
OC X Mr. Gold

Twilight (dark version)

(I love the evil characters of twilight. We can
make our own tweaks so it's not like Twilight totally)
Bella X James
Alice X James
OC X James
OC X Cauis
Bella X Cauis
OC X Jasper
OC X Aro
OC X Alec
*I can be convinced to do other characters*

Doctor Who

Pretty simple...
OC X Any or OC Doctor

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Buffy X Spike
Buffy X Angelus
Buffy X OC
Drusilla X Angelus
Drusilla X Spike
Drusilla X OC
OC X Angelus
OC X Spike
OC X OC

Scream

Sydney X Billy
Sydney X Stu
Stdney X OC
O/O

sansa

The Hunter is Hunted

Name: Alice
Love Language: Physical Touch and Gifts
Sexuality: Bisexual
Set in 1887, Alice lived a peaceful life with her pregnant mother and hard working father. They were a wealthy family living in England and had no enemies. There were few vampire hunters in England but her father called it all rubbish. That is until his pregnant wife became a victim of a hungry vampire. His wife and unborn child, leaving Alice both motherless and practically fatherless.. Her father became consumed with vampires and avenging his wife's death. Alice understood her fathers desire for revenge and decided it was her mission too... Now the 17 year old girl who was once in beautiful dresses fluttering around a dance floor, traded in her dresses and opportunity to marry for tight pants, boots, and swords. Alice grew stronger both mentally and physically.. She sacrificed most all of her friendships and lived mostly in isolation.. Despite her strength and will power, neither her father or the men of hunters took her seriously. A petite young girl carrying around a sword? Most of their plans consisted of using her as bate! It was rubbish... Alice was determined to prove them all wrong. One night, she set off on her own ready to prove to herself, her father, and the hunters that she was just as qualified as they were to bring down a vampire... But her plan goes sideways when she actually encounters a fearsome vampire. However, Alice did not back down. Instead, the young beauty fought. And she fought hard. When her weapons failed her, she used her own human strength in attempt to fight the vampire off until she was forced to fall to her knees in defeat. Alice expected death to come shortly after her failure but she had amused the vampire... Instead of slaying her, the vampire swooped the stubborn huntress into his arms to carry her away to her new home.

Lady Eivy meets her Lord

Name: Lady Eivy Wright
Love Language: Acts of Service and Quality Time
Sexuality: Straight
Set in the 1820
All Lady Eivy Wright ever wanted was the freedom to live life as she pleased, despite her aristocratic parents' wishes for her to marry into wealth. But her fate is far more terrible than an arranged marriage when her family becomes prisoners to one of the most fearsome and powerful vampires of all time, Count Vlad Dracula. Imprisoned in the decrepit castle in the Carpathian Mountains, Eivy’s new life as a Bride of Dracula is filled with bloody feasts, cruel beatings, and sexual depravity. There is no hope for escape. Vlad Dracula has elaborate plans to use her familial connections in England and she has become his favored pawn. Even more terrible is the bond of blood between them that keeps Eivy tethered to his side despite her deep hatred of him.

The Volturi

Name: Victoria
Love Language: physical touch & words of affirmation
Sexuality: straight
The Volturi are the largest and most powerful coven of vampires.
They enforce the laws of the vampire world.

The equivalent of royalty in the vampire world,
the Volturi consists of 5 core members:
Aro // Caius // Marcus // Aro's wife Sulpicia // Caius's wife Athenodora

(((Marcus's wife (and Aro's sister) Didyme was also a member
before she was killed by her brother.)))

**for this game I'm looking for someone to play Marcus's character. By no means does his name have to stay Marcus and of course we can make tweaks as needed**
Background Story

Marcus met Didyme (who was Aro's biological sister), and eventually the two became discontent with the Volturi, and planned on leaving... In order to prevent Marcus from leaving the Volturi, Aro, who pretended to give his blessing, killed Didyme because he was too integral to his plans to lose.

Marcus never found out what Aro did to Didyme, and afterwards Aro had Chelsea use her ability (the gift of being able to weaken and/or strengthen the emotional ties of relationships) to ensure Marcus remained loyal to the Volturi.

Story Idea:
A member of the Volturi guards with the gift of knowing when other vampires have a gift or when a human will have a gift and what the gift is/will has been sen out to hunt for new members of the Volturi coven. During his hunt, he comes across Victoria-a vampire (or human that can become a vampire) with the power to make anyone see what she wants them to see. A useful talent to the power hungry Volturi.

However, Victoria refuses the Volturi. She has no desire to be stuck in the dark walls of Volterra as a prisoner only used for her power. Chelsea's power to make emotional ties and bind others to their coven is used quite often to influence vampires or humans to join the Volturi, but should you refuse the Volturi or struggle with your new life, you are certain to be sentenced to death should your talent not be worth your trouble. Join us or die...

Something about Victoria reminds Marcus of his late wife though...
Aro finds that she has more value if she can please Marcus out of his misery, and though she chose death, Marcus and Aro do not allow it.

Victoria is more or less a slave to the Volturi to please Marcus and use her powers as she is ordered to use them.  What I'm hoping to see is a sort of S/M yet strange romance to occur... A man so heart broken that this "just had to work". In addition to Marcus's obsession to make everything work, other members of the Volturi are just as obsessed with ensuring Marcus stays happy. And those other members can/will punish her during her acts of disobedience. Perhaps Marcus will agree with the punishments or they will happen in secret... I think it's open to debate.   

A Warriors Charm

Name: Alessandra
Sexuality: Straight (but this can be fixed to play with a woman)
Language of Love: Quality Time and Words of Affirmation
In a world of magic, monster and dragons, a group of nomads led by a notoriously merciless and skilled leader wander in search of a land to call their own. They were infamous for pillaging and wrecking every town they passed through murdering and raping as they went. It wasn't until they came across certain sacred monk village that they realized the error of their ways. After desecrating their temple, an ancient malediction fell upon them. Their endeavors failed and their numbers slowly dwindled ever since. When only a handful of strong men remained, their leader met with a promising fate. He stumbled across a damsel in distress and not just any woman, an Elven priestess. Knowing she would bring them good fortune and reverse the effects of the curse, the leader rescued her only to take her away and keep her as his good luck charm.

Abandoned by her Sire

Name: Kendra Marie Williams
Love Language: Quality time and gifts
Sexuality: can go either way

The year is 2016. Kendra was a normal young women living in a small town out of Greece. The young woman worked as a seamstress for the town but everything changed one odd Tuesday morning... Kendra screamed as the flames filled her lungs, hungry for something but not sure what... The sun beat against her skin. Tears streamed down her face as the pain consumed her... She ran to the abandoned shack and hid.. What was she? What was this? Daylight was painful and she was hungry for something.. But what? All she could remember was being attacked the previous night by an unusual man and she was certain she was left for dead.. But no.. The man was her sire- her creator. She was now one of the undead but with no guidance.

And you? (YC) you find the lost vampire...
Character options:
Hunter
The sire- eventually coming back for her
Another vampire

Current Situation/"Diary Entry"

Name: Alanna
Love Language: Gifts and Words of Affirmation
Sexuality: Straight (but open to playing this with dominate female character)
It is cold here.. So unlike the world I'm used to where the sun was all the warmth I needed from and brush of wind.. There is peculiar white cotton on the ground as cold as the dead. I've never seen such strange beauty. Oh, allow me to introduce myself; my name is Alanna and I am from the fallen nation of Klimaja. We were a peaceful nation known for our wealth, beauty, and kindness. Why they announced war on us, I still do not know but that does not matter. I am the sole survivor of the Royal Kilmaja bloodline. My father and brothers stood tall with honor until their very last breath. My sister was very ill through out the war and died in her sleep before the capture.. Perhaps she was lucky? I know not yet... My mother, the Queen, was captured along with me but we were separated and I later found out she died during the travel... It is said the traveling made her ill and I also heard she had gone mad, but no one will speak to me with a definite answer.

I am a prisoner now and that is how I've been treated. My hands have been bound to my side as a rope knotted around my waist to hold me still. I look like a proper mess with my hair tousled around my pale face and my dress ripping about the seams. I often wondered if they cared whether I died on the travel as my mother did as the days went by, but when we entered the white lands and the temperature dropped, I was given a thick blanket to stay warm.

With that small act of kindness, I suspected I was wanted alive and this frightened me more then I can say...  I had heard stories of this land and its ruler but to come face to face with these stories forced me to find my courage. I am a princess, fallen or not. I must remember that.

Lost in my thoughts and becoming accustomed to silence, I hadn't noticed that the wagon I was stationed on had came to a halt. "Out you get princess" the guard who had been assigned to watch me had ordered. I had a special hatred for him... His name was Tir and he was the one that struck down my guards, killed my slave, and captured me. He knew I hated him and he seemed to take pride in that. Tir smiled as I gave him an iced stare filled with defiance. "I see you're growing accustomed to the cold. Best mind those looks in front of our ruler though."he warned me as he easily lifted me out of the wagon and onto the cold ground. Though i had slippers on, I couldn't help but jump at the cold wet ground. This seemed to amuse the guards. "Alanna, "The Fair", the sole surging princess of Klimaja and she is startled by snow." Someone mocked as they all joined in laughter.

With what little pride I had left, I straightened my stance and ignored their mockery... Following the guards lead, I was taken to the bath halls much to my surprise. I am to be washed? My surprise must have shown on my face as Tir chuckled "We can not present the prize looking like that."
O/O

sansa

This sections is specifically reserved for my fascination with Bride Kidnapping. Bride kidnapping, also known as marriage by abduction or marriage by capture, is a practice in which a man abducts the woman he wishes to marry. Bride kidnapping has been practiced around the world and throughout history.

Bride kidnapping is distinguished from raptio in that the former refers to the abduction of one woman by one man (and his friends and relatives), and is still a widespread practice, whereas the latter refers to the large scale abduction of women by groups of men, possibly in a time of war.

Some cultures today maintain symbolic bride kidnapping ritual as part of traditions surrounding a wedding, in a nod to the practice of bride kidnapping which may have figured in that culture's history. According to some sources, the honeymoon is a relic of marriage by capture, based on the practice of the husband going into hiding with his wife to avoid reprisals from her relatives, with the intention that the woman would be pregnant by the end of the month.

Content: Possibly bondage, non-con, possibly extreme, possibly F/F, M/F, I'm open to multiple partners: F/M/M, F/F/M, etc., harems, light romance, potentially S&M, and much more- just ask!

What I'm Looking For?
My fascination isn't necessarily just the Non-Con aspect sexually. I'm also interested in the emotional growth of the relationship? I'm also interested in exploring culture/religious reasons behind the "marriage". (Does not have to be a real religion or culture.) I think sexually I'm interested in exploring many different avenues but I think naturally, no matter how their relationship ends (be it happily ever after or whatever), sexually it will be Non-Con. Additionally, I think setting and time plays a part in this game but I think there can be scenarios that explore this situation in modern setting. So for those of you who don't like "medieval" or "fantasy" type settings, that's ok! For my ladies or may be interested in this type of setting, honestly I'm not opposed to this! I think it could be a lot of fun to see that so though I may only mention male pairings, I'm open to Female X Female.

Widow Inheritance
Widow inheritance, also known as bride inheritance, is a cultural and social practice whereby a widow is required to marry a kinsman of her late husband, often his brother. It is prevalent in certain parts of Africa.
Pairings:
Widow X Late Husbands Brother
Widow X Late Husbands Cousin

Forced Marriage

A girl or a woman is kidnapped by the groom-to-be, who is often helped by his friends. The victim is often raped by the groom-to-be, for her to lose her virginity, so that the man is able to negotiate a bride price with the village elders to legitimize the marriage. The future bride then has no choice in most circumstances, but to accept: if the bride goes back to her family, she (and her family) will often be ostracized by the community because the community thinks she has lost her virginity, and she is now 'impure'.

To Solve a Dispute

A forced marriage is also often the result of a dispute between families, where the dispute is 'resolved' by giving a female from one family to the other. Vani is a cultural custom found in parts of Pakistan wherein a girl is forcibly married as part of the punishment for a crime committed by her male relatives. Vani is a form of forced child marriage, and the result of punishment decided by a council of tribal elders named jirga.

Force by Partner

Forced marriage can occur in the situation where in an unmarried couple, one partner forces (through violence or threats) the other partner to enter the marriage.
*this is very flexible! Think of this: what if my character is in a relationship with yours but your character is not a resident of the country and needs marriage in order to  do that. But my character is reluctant... There  are other avenues it can go but just to give an idea!

Spoils of War

In conflict areas, women and girls are sometimes forced to marry men on either side of the conflict. Historically, this was common throughout the world, with women from the communities of the war enemy being considered "spoils of war", who could be kidnapped, raped and forced into marriage or sexual slavery. Because women were regarded as property, it seemed reasonable to see them as the chattel of the war enemy, which could now be appropriated and used by the winner.

Bulgaria Bride

Bride kidnapping was also a custom in Bulgaria. With the consent of his parents and the aid of his friends, the abductor would accost his bride and take her to a barn away from the home, as superstition held that pre-marital intercourse might bring bad luck to the house. Whether or not the man raped his bride, the abduction would shame the girl and force her to stay with her kidnapper to keep her reputation.
O/O

sansa

**New ideas added above**

This post specifically is reserved for Star Wars the Foce Awakens. Before I go on there will be NO SPOILERS in this post. I've honestly just got home from the movies and I'm just so eager to for an idea I had with the pair up Rey & Kylo Ren. SO, if you've seen the movie, know the characters, and this pair up interests you at all, please reach out!
O/O