You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:45:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1x1 Scream My Name: The Hunger Games ( Male or Female)  (Read 216 times)

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

1x1 Scream My Name: The Hunger Games ( Male or Female)
« on: December 08, 2015, 10:15:39 PM »
Keep this basic.

As always I am looking for takers to partake in writing fan-fiction of The Hunger Game series. Iím not very active right now being in very few small games so Iím open for some new role plays. Iím open to all suggestionís, all pairings. If what I list doesnít fancy you it doesnít hurt to ask me about your favorite character.

I can play Katniss.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I also will have OCís, normally I let my partner pick from a selection of visuals I have for my originalís.

Characters I would like to play against.

Plutarch

Haymitch

I also don't mind doing FxF.

I donít care if characters are molded/ bended, itís a fan-fiction, it can be taboo. Iím a big fan of the books, have seen the movies.

So may the odds forever be in your favor. 

UPDATE

Someone messaged me with an idea, I think I could lost their interest because Iím NOT into a lot of smut. Someone mentioned Katniss is about to be killed in the arena, but she is saved by a sponsor who pays an inordinate amount of money to have her pulled from the game and saved. So I figured we could maybe do something to similar of nature. I just thought it could go along with some of the pairings I had in mind.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 08:00:18 PM by VideoKid »

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

Re: 1x1 Scream My Name: The Hunger Games ( Male or Female)
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 08:00:39 PM »
did an update, so bump.