You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:31:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Martian Manhunter rp  (Read 124 times)

Offline Cathreen DawinterTopic starter

Looking for Martian Manhunter rp
« on: December 07, 2015, 10:27:04 PM »
Hello all. I know it is a bit of an odd request but it is one I have been dying to do for a very long time. I can offer long detailed posts and openly working with my partner. If you would like a writing sample I would be more then willing to send one. There is more to her character and backstory but I don't want to overwhelm potential partners so if anyone would like to know more information please feel free to message me.

The idea I have is MC could start out one of two ways. She could either have been on earth for a while or she could be sent to earth for a mission. Either would work. There is a lot to her history and her motivations that I don't really want to type out unless you are interested in the rp. Sorry there is really a lot to her. I'm talking like close to a page and a half to her history and motivations. But as far as the story I had in mind is either way she ends up on earth usually working as a bad guy though she doesn't kill non combatants as a rule. She has always lived her live on the wrong side of the law mostly because she literally doesn't have a moral compass to tell her she is a villain. As time goes on she finds herself missing the time she had been called a hero. The only problem is she is tied in with some high level bad guys. So for a way out she somehow gets in contact with J'onn working with him on a way to bring down the organization and eventually earns her freedom from the group. I was thinking that after wards he could help her become a hero and eventually the feelings turn deeper between them.