well after a fairly successful game night on saturday, with a off the cuff form of vocalized D&D, I have thought about bringing it to the forums, and well here it is.
you and others have come together under the banner of a single flag, not one of you is the same as others, each with their own unique skills and their own challenges to come that may befall them.
1. Each player will roll a D20 (preferably in the dice roller, and posting their result)
2. Based on their roll the highest number will select a Race and a class. selection will continue down the list of players starting from highest roll down to the lowest. in the case of a tie roll, both players will roll again, the highest out of the rolls selecting first
3. Each race and class selected will be marked off the list
4. After all have selected their race and character, you can begin to build the back story to your character.
5. Finally after all is said and done you will receive a single special item of your choosing from a mentor, master, or leader. this item is a special relic designed to help you along your journey.
What am I looking for
to be short, looking for a group of players who can think outside the box, be able to be flexible and have fun. while the game does revolve around elements of D&D, it is not wholly the game, being as it there will be some grand liberties taken. if its awesome and you can show reason for why your character can do something then by jove you can. the aim is to have fun, and not so much to go by the rules.
I look forward to hear from those interested and will give more details in the opening character post.