Shadowrun - Looking for one or two people to join existing game.

Started by Etherealgirl, December 04, 2015, 12:05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Etherealgirl

Shadowrun

Hey there! For the past year I've been running a small Shadowrun game with orderNchaos. It's mostly been focused on the down time of our characters, which are Proxy and Ivy. They are two girls who are crazy in love with each other, but have an open relationship. One is gay(mostly) and the other is bisexual. And although it has been super fun, we both wanted to open up our own little game to others.

The Setting

The city in which the girls live in is Seattle, and its the perfect place for dark characters with their own ambitions and goals. Both characters are runners, whom live taking jobs from corporations who love sabotaging each other. Our hope with the inclusion of one or two people is to do some actual missions, and have new interactions with interesting characters.

Requirements

There isn't much in the way to requirements. Both OrderNchaos and I can post pretty frequently. Often several times a day, or once a day. Weekends are a bit harder for me. We are looking for believable character's of all kinds, and who are open to playing out day to day lives, as well as having some kinky time. ;)

Here is a link to our game, if you are interested in reading: Here

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! I'm happy to hash out ideas, or character concepts! :D

Etherealgirl

orderNchaos

We're looking for one person who would like to join.  We are setting the stage for doing a small run that could likely grow into something bigger and we need some form of street expertise to help with the plan.  It would be nice to have someone who we can coordinate and plan story with as well as someone who can create a character that our characters can interact with on a daily basis rather than just one run and done type situation.  Etherealgirl and I have had a pretty good story so far and it would be nice to bring someone in who can compliment the story we've created.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Katina Tarask

Tempting, but I'm not entirely confident I can keep up with the kind of post rate you seem to be expecting.  If that's a little flexible, I may be interested.

Do y'all do wet work?

Captain Whitebread

What do you need for the run?

I've been playing Shadowrun since first edition (gotta love those automatic successes!) and I've been RPing online for something like 15 years.  Decker make great NPCs but horrible PCs, so you'll never find me playing one.  Noisy or subtle, magic or mundane, meta or human, cybered or organic, I've pretty much done it all.  Let me know what system you're using for character gen and I'll throw you a few bios to pick from.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Katina Tarask

Deckers are not the realm of NPCs anymore.  It's not solitaire.  Decking works in real time, incentivizes the decker being in the field with everyone else, and can go on in real time, as combat is going on.  And as a part of combat!  You know all those lovely wireless bonuses throughout the book?  To get those, your stuff has to be wirelessly enabled (probably slaved to your comlink), thus visible on the matrix, and therefore vulnerable to an enemy decker in real time, while your decker tries to defend and brick enemy gear.  Sucks if the enemy manages to turn off your wired reflexes.  Turns out, it's hard to do much once your spine's off.

Captain Whitebread

Be that as it may, I'm still not playing a decker.

I'm up for playing just about anything else though.  Notice that I said 'just about'.....

If there is space, I'll check out the RP and com up with something that fits.  No point going corporate when everyone else is street.

Xerial

Just when I think I've fallen away for good... a Shadowrun game. So very tempting.

orderNchaos

Thanks for the interest everyone.  We're closed for recruiting right now.  If things change we'll pm you before we open it up again. 

Cheers,

Captain Whitebread