You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:44:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Between a Rock and a Hard Place-open freeform dungeon crawl-interest check  (Read 1310 times)

Online VerasailleTopic starter

Re: Between a Rock and a Hard Place-open freeform dungeon crawl-interest check
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2015, 11:38:40 PM »
Hi Chulanowa!

This is a different set up. It takes place in my world of Tierra, so the choices are a bit different than what I had before.

Read through the thread and submit a character sheet using Muse's format. Make sure it fits into the context of the world.

Post your character in the OOC thread.

Online Chulanowa

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2015, 12:00:38 AM »
Hi Chulanowa!

This is a different set up. It takes place in my world of Tierra, so the choices are a bit different than what I had before.

Read through the thread and submit a character sheet using Muse's format. Make sure it fits into the context of the world.

Post your character in the OOC thread.

Your world has a distinct and distressing lack of small humanoid reptiles with manic tendencies and a love for rube goldberg machines

But dwarves are always a good second option!  ;D

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2015, 03:49:47 AM »
   It looks like everyone who's aplications are in is cleared to begin.  I didn't see any ballance issues--and am vaugely worried I might have made Jord too strong.  ^_^;; 

Everyone who has a completed aplication up now is the starting group. 

Niki, if you can get your sheet finished in the next 24 hours, you're welcome in the first wave.  Everyone else who puts up an aplication will go on the waiting list, ariving if a player disapears.  (Niki, if you don't have your character done in time, she's welcome on the waiting list too.)