You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:22:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just some thoughts in my head ( F seeking Any)  (Read 847 times)

Offline MistybiTopic starter

Just some thoughts in my head ( F seeking Any)
« on: December 01, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »
Ok please read this first.... Do NOT post here shoot me an email. I decided to rebuild this page.  So please read it at your own risk.

A bit about me and my writing style. I'm 37 yr old white chick and I write as such.  I will write at least 2 paragraphs and will try to check for your post Monday thru Friday. If I see you've posted I will write mine. Sometimes I will write several post a day if we both happen to be on together those might be shorter in length but quantity in a day makes up for it. If you want a character pic I will look and find one or not, again choice is yours.  During the story if I have any questions I will send you a messege before I post.  The titles listed are just here for me to keep track we can always rename it something else.

All stories are open to MxF or FxF. Magical elements are fine or more modern settings either way is fine.

1. Milk

This is one I've decided to revamp...
Jenny Wright grew up knowing her family had been cursed.  The curse was simple her ancestors had refused to give food to an elderly woman and she had cursed them.  The curse only affected the women since it was a woman who turned her away.  The curse make all the women in her family to lactate.  Their breast would be larger than average and hurt if not emptied regularly.  Jenny grew up in school but when she hit puberty she was pulled from school and the family moved she's been home schooled ever since.  Now in her early to mid 20s she wants to expirence life.  This is where the story begins...

The setting for this could be either modern or more fantasy either way.

2. Transmutation

This is a new one and maybe the most open to your thoughts. I was thinking I would be a werewolf like creature and you the hunter. My human size would be normal but my other would be larger and meaner. Maybe i know what i am or maybe i don't that is totally up for discussion. I must admit I got this idea from another user but it didn't work out.

3. Another thought no name

I was think one of us or both find/have a magical item that changes body parts. (Example: grow larger/smaller breast, woman grows a penis, if male turns into a woman.) again just some examples.

Also I am revamping these stories and maybe adding new ones so please check back often.

Below is a link to some character pics bios and the stories they were used in.  For some reason one pic didn't link.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=103195.msg4479727#msg4479727
 Please check back for updates
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:38:04 AM by Mistybi »

Offline MistybiTopic starter

Re: Just some thoughts in my head ( F seeking Any)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 09:39:09 AM »
Newly updated