You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:23:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: So how does one about  (Read 492 times)

Mugan

So how does one about
« on: October 21, 2005, 05:09:14 PM »
Creating a game for this board,I've been trying to find where one would create one and been a GM along time so  just wondering how one goes about it?

Offline Taure Elwe

Re: So how does one about
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 05:32:07 PM »
You advertise in the Classifieds... get your players together, and then request a new game from Lilac and her most awesome help.  I believe that's it, though I've never actually done so myself ;)

Mugan

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 06:10:51 PM »
So your saying you just can't open a game,no wonder I couldn't find anything on how to do that anyhow sheesh guess this will be a learning experience.used to opening a game and letting people find me hehehe.

Offline Lilac

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2005, 07:24:27 PM »
So your saying you just can't open a game,no wonder I couldn't find anything on how to do that anyhow sheesh guess this will be a learning experience.used to opening a game and letting people find me hehehe.

If you are doing something that will only take a few threads, then you can start one in a Fun and Games section.  Still good to post classifieds to gather players, though!

Also, my schedule varies so Cindy and Pixie should be asked to make new games.  I might not get your message for awhile.